Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Riyad Mahez - We’ll miss him when he’s gone

It's so annoying that we're going to waste the last 10 games of Mahrez because Puel does not have the ambition to mount a genuine challenge for 7th or even 6th spot.

Had we taken the extra 6 points we dropped from Swansea, Stoke and now Bournemouth we'd be 2 points off Arsenal with them due to come to our gaff.

So ****ing annoying.

Today we played one striker at home to Bournemouth yet they came with three.

That's the difference. Puel is happy to do a "safe" job and keep us mid table because he'll continue to pick up his wages and Leicester will make easy money. I can't be ****ing bothered with that. We've got a top 7 squad that pushes for top 6. Lets utilise it. We're an attacking side ffs.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It's so annoying that we're going to waste the last 10 games of Mahrez because Puel does not have the ambition to mount a genuine challenge for 7th or even 6th spot.

Had we taken the extra 6 points we dropped from Swansea, Stoke and now Bournemouth we'd be 2 points off Arsenal with them due to come to our gaff.

So ****ing annoying.

Today we played one striker at home to Bournemouth yet they came with three.

That's the difference. Puel is happy to do a "safe" job and keep us mid table because he'll continue to pick up his wages and Leicester will make easy money. I can't be ****ing bothered with that. We've got a top 7 squad that pushes for top 6. Lets utilise it. We're an attacking side ffs.

I hope you cheer and encourage for the full 90.

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

But He aint playing Like an extra quality,Player at the Moment.

Hes Not proving,that he can by his normal onfield Play,win a game in His own...

Prospective buyers,aint going to Fork Out 65mil,plus for this Form..

Great Goal,but AVG PL Players have that in their locker...

Yes I rate him,but He has got to Show more,and consistently, no Matter how poor,the Rest of

the Team are playing...

Hahaha all i can say is wow he was are best attacking player by a mile today and has bin all season 

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

And this seriously worries me for next season as he will be gone.

This been said for the last 2 years. A team will come for him, the club won't sell, Riyad will throw his toys out again and comes back to help us win the europa league!:riyad:

10 hours ago, the fox said:

This been said for the last 2 years. A team will come for him, the club won't sell, Riyad will throw his toys out again and comes back to help us win the europa league!:riyad:

No. Not this summer.

4 minutes ago, benmandv said:

Relegation battle next season without him...

It will be unless we get some real quality in from somewhere.

If Puel wants t9 play his way we are gonna need a ball playing right back and a number ten.... But FFS how many years have we been saying this now?

lollol Conspiracy theory lol 

So is Mahrez the African player the sun would not name yesterday and Leicester the club.

Is he using his religion to force a move?

If so who's the two players having the relationship?

My money is on it being Kasper and Mags lollollol 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Of course we'll miss him. He's one of our best ever players.

It's about time we gave him his chance to move now though. He don't want to be here anymore. I think he's earnt his chance to move on.

Unless we find a suitable replacement Mahrez shouldn’t be going anywhere. He’s under contract, he’s performing well. We don’t need to sell. The mentality that ‘he’s earned a chance for a move’ is wrong. You are contracted and paid to perform for your club and that’s all that Mahrez is doing. 

6 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

Unless we find a suitable replacement Mahrez shouldn’t be going anywhere. He’s under contract, he’s performing well. We don’t need to sell. The mentality that ‘he’s earned a chance for a move’ is wrong. You are contracted and paid to perform for your club and that’s all that Mahrez is doing. 

I agree but Mahrez hasn’t been professional and it’s had some an effect on the club, with the players, fans and to Mahrez himself.

i feel we should get a decent offer and let him go, we clearly try and play everything through him and the past few games he’s been poor, I’m not gonna be blinded by a 97th min free kick, he was really poor today.

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

I agree but Mahrez hasn’t been professional and it’s had some an effect on the club, with the players, fans and to Mahrez himself.

i feel we should get a decent offer and let him go, we clearly try and play everything through him and the past few games he’s been poor, I’m not gonna be blinded by a 97th min free kick, he was really poor today.

Seriously you think he was really poor? Wtf are people watching. 

• Like 1

Whilst I accept we won’t be breaking in to the top 6 at the moment, I often think that he should see out his career at Leicester, a bit like Le Tiss did at Southampton.  

Maybe Mahrez is too good for us but should he leave for one of the bigger clubs I do wonder if he’d play all the time, he does go missing every now and then and despite the impatience with some fans of Leicester I think he’d get roasted by bigger club fans who I have to say are far more fickle than even the worse fans of ours (cough Arsenal, cough). 

I guess we shall see in the summer but either way he either leaves or commits to a new deal as I’d hate to have a January repeat again. 

19 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Most creative player to ever wear the shirt.

Just wish Barca or Real would come in for him wouldn't want him playing for another English club

To me he's worth more to a team (not just ours) than Beckham was, and we remember how much money  he was able to command ... Surprised really that a big team hasn't come in for him.