Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Riyad Mahez - We’ll miss him when he’s gone

11 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

When Mahrez leaves thankfully we wont be playing games with 10 players, yes we will miss him but how much will depend on the calibre of the guy that comes in to replace him. 

Time will tell. 

Nobody will fear Albrighton or Gray though. Vardy lives off scraps now, cant imagine him without our one creative and skillful player.

• Like 4

Well seeing as he's one of only two players in the squad capable of scoring and the only player with any degree of flair and creativity I'd say we're going to be well and truly in a relegation battle next season. To a side like us players like Mahrez simply cannot be replaced. Lose Vardy as well and we will struggle to win any games at all. I'm mean has anyone got any faith left in our recruitment abilities?

We'll miss him but we need to move on as much as he wants to go. Same with Vardy! Fresher team is needed because ATM if Pearson came back AGAIN he'd be taking charge of practically the team he left ?? We need a right back, centre half, creative player, winger and striker ie toure from Monaco, tawkowski  Burnley, Ben Arfa psg, Adama Traore middlesborough and Rondon West Brom

Edited by Heymister2015

17 minutes ago, Heymister2015 said:

We'll miss him but we need to move on as much as he wants to go. Same with Vardy! Fresher team is needed because ATM if Pearson came back AGAIN he'd be taking charge of practically the team he left ?? We need a right back, centre half, creative player, winger and striker ie toure from Monaco, tawkowski  Burnley, Ben Arfa psg, Adama Traore middlesborough and Rondon West Brom

Gray,Diabate,Drago,Maguire,Nacho,Amartey,Silva,Iborra,Ndidi...plus the loanees,and drifters.

We've gone after Players,our Squad is moving along,ITS Not the Same,week in week Out.

Personally there is one Name from that group you have mentioned,I would Like us to

try and Sign Rondon..18-25 Mil,or cheaper. I doubt He believes,a top 4 Side will Chase him,

So If He still Wants PL Football, we / He could be good for each Other..

Sometimes ITS Not,a same-same quality Player one needs,but one that can give a Bit more

Sense of presence,in an area,where we are lacking Goals.

Vardy-Rondon,could still give us 3-4 yrs.Nacho as competition,..Then Gray-Diabate,Wrestling

for the tekki in the Side,or both.With Albrighton Covering If there is indifference..

Rondon Vardy Albrighton,...... or that duo Gray-Diabate in the mix.

Rondons running,would Open Up Space,and He can Provide the Headers

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Nobody will fear Albrighton or Gray though. Vardy lives off scraps now, cant imagine him without our one creative and skillful player.

Like I said. “Depends on the NEW guy that replaces him” I didn’t mention any of the current players. 

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Todays Teams dont fear Players.So far Stoke,Swansea,now Bournemouth,have shown He can be

cancelled Out.

It could be we lose Mahrez,but then Score more Goals.The Team goes on...Others might not bring

that Individual skill-set or quality.Burnley dont have anybody Like him,and they are a good 7th

Brighton,have Knochhaert and they Beat Arsenal,something we cant do.

I would Love to See him stay,but though many are sh*Ting themselves,His loss wont be the

reason for a Relegation dogfight in the near Future....

A new era is dawning, at Leicester , If Riyhad Wants to Take the easy Road so be it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Antoine said:

ezgif_2_603f6284b1.gif

Most beautiful free-kick of the season ?

The way he's exiting the pitch when it's halfway to the frame.  I've mentioned this before but he's the only other athlete who's given me that LeBron thrill of sheer, unstoppable Inevitability. 

Both are moving on this summer, both produce some mixed feelings.  But I'd best have the sense to minimize the distractions and simply savor greatness.  When will I next get the chance?

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Todays Teams dont fear Players.So far Stoke,Swansea,now Bournemouth,have shown He can be

cancelled Out.

It could be we lose Mahrez,but then Score more Goals.The Team goes on...Others might not bring

that Individual skill-set or quality.Burnley dont have anybody Like him,and they are a good 7th

Brighton,have Knochhaert and they Beat Arsenal,something we cant do.

I would Love to See him stay,but though many are sh*Ting themselves,His loss wont be the

reason for a Relegation dogfight in the near Future....

A new era is dawning, at Leicester , If Riyhad Wants to Take the easy Road so be it.

You mean Brunley will be 4th if they had Mahrez because the Team play very well ,you have to see it in that Angle 

And if Brighton had Mahrez the will beat Manchester City, basically Leicester city has to improve and stop playing with recycled players of the 2016

12 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

lol 

I dont think it is about money.   He is a brilliant footballer and he deserves to get the big move he wants

He has definitely had his faults and his dips in form but I respect how he has come back and turned it on and I wouldnt be surprised if he has a fantastic end to the season

Man City are the only team who might not benefit significantly from having him in.  He would improve Arsenal atm as much as he improves us. I would even venture the same for any team except Man City

For how he has come back and seems to really care I can forgive with ease.  If/when he moves on I will be very interested to see how he gets on

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

5 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

We'd have to change our style when he goes, we rely on him far too much. Remember when people said Gray would be a perfect replacement? Christ. 

I don't know if you saw the celebrations after the free kick but Gray was genuinely happy for him. While I think that Gray is far from being ready to step in Mahrez's shoes (who could anyway) and think that the salvation would more come from Diabate, I can't completely give up on him. He's been disappointing lately and rightly lost his place as a starter, but let's give him another season and see how he will fare

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Laugh all the way you want, smartass. If it was a matter of money he'd have signed another contract and we wouldn't have the january mess.

Who said he was offered another contract, he signed a very good 4 year contract just over 18 months ago, and me for one although a big Mahrez fan wish that he was more professional with his attitude , he did sweet F.A, last season

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Not about money................are you on drugs ?

No, but you surely and you're apparently not the only one. How laughable to think you copuld buy everything with Money. That's why the best Footballers are actually knocking at our door. Oh wait, they aren't.

He wants to play CL football, have a chance to win other titles, not having Simpson as FB behind him for the rest of his career. We can't give him that and that's the first reason why he wants to go. If a big club comes in we won't be able to keep him even for 300,000 per week.

Just now, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

Who said he was offered another contract, he signed a very good 4 year contract just over 18 months ago, and me for one although a big Mahrez fan wish that he was more professional with his attitude , he did sweet F.A, last season

No point and no envy to go any further. Have a nice day.

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

No, but you surely and you're apparently not the only one. How laughable to think you copuld buy everything with Money. That's why the best Footballers are actually knocking at our door. Oh wait, they aren't.

He wants to play CL football, have a chance to win other titles, not having Simpson as FB behind him for the rest of his career. We can't give him that and that's the first reason why he wants to go. If a big club comes in we won't be able to keep him even for 300,000 per week.

Roma ... dont make me laugh, and Man City are the only 2 clubs to come in for him, and he would be a bench warmer at  Man City

9 hours ago, Antoine said:

ezgif_2_603f6284b1.gif

Most beautiful free-kick of the season ?

Yeah, really was great. good job we don't have video clips of the previous 15 Free Kicks and 6000 corners he's taken though.