Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Burnley (A) - Sat 14th April 3pm

2 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

One of my favourite aways in this league. Added importance given the race for 7th, should be a great day.

Love the cricket ground pre/post match too.

Yep. As I said in the Palace thread we've got a couple of good aways now in Palace and Burnley.

25 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Anyone know the rows for this, meaning is DD front or back??? I’m not keen on sitting with the 90+ year olds if it’s at the front........

Not sure where abouts but it won't be the front. I think I'm near DD for this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Anyone know the rows for this, meaning is DD front or back??? I’m not keen on sitting with the 90+ year olds if it’s at the front........

DD is the 4th row of the highest block so you’ll be fine. 1st block is A (front row) to M. Second block is N-Z. Then the highest block starts AA.

I'm not surprised.

We're taking 3000 to Brighton on Saturday.

We've already sold 2400+ tickets for Burnley, and the last 26 tickets will go shortly.

The 2900 Palace tickets are on sale next week, and we will sell out there no problem.

All these are long-ish distance away trip ie expensive.  Money doesn't grow on trees, you know!

On a serious point ...

I think what happens, is that as so many games do sell out (before even reaching general sale), people just expect them all to.  

So when some reach general sale, fans are not expecting it ... and it sometimes takes a few days before they even realise tickets are available.

(usually after a Friday night down the pub when someone says "fancy a trip to ...")

Apart from really awkward trips - like nights games at Southampton, most will sell out.   But quite a few will reach general sale.

(Obvious the last half of 2015-16 was a bit of a one off, and tickets were like gold dust).