Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Burnley (A) - Sat 14th April 3pm

Hi all! I won tickets through the members ballet and i am heading to Burnley for the first time next weekend would just like to know of the best ways to travel by car,bus,train? and also of places to park if we drive and the best places to drink before the game? Thank you in advance!

28 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Hi all! I won tickets through the members ballet and i am heading to Burnley for the first time next weekend would just like to know of the best ways to travel by car,bus,train? and also of places to park if we drive and the best places to drink before the game? Thank you in advance!

Ausden Clark coaches are good. Get you there plenty before kick off (3 hours+)so can have a beer etc. 

Dont stop at any services on way there or back. 

£16 for Burnley. 

Leave from Counting house at 8:30. Pub opens two hours before coach leaves normally. 

http://supporterstravel.ausdenclark.com/

19 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Ausden Clark coaches are good. Get you there plenty before kick off (3 hours+)so can have a beer etc. 

Dont stop at any services on way there or back. 

£16 for Burnley. 

Leave from Counting house at 8:30. Pub opens two hours before coach leaves normally. 

http://supporterstravel.ausdenclark.com/

Great thanks for the information, unfortunately i do not live in leicester so would have to drive to leicester anyway so probably just going to drive, know any good parking places/pubs? 

18 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

Great thanks for the information, unfortunately i do not live in leicester so would have to drive to leicester anyway so probably just going to drive, know any good parking places/pubs? 

Most people park at the cricket club next to the ground or there's on street parking around that area.

Then us the cricket club bar. They cater well for away fans.

19 minutes ago, Shamomoa said:

The cricket club right outside the ground is perfect. Parking and pub. I'll be parking there again.

34 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

This is now sold. Can't edit the original post for some reason?

Probably because you posted it over 24 hours ago?

On 08/04/2018 at 13:13, Bayfox said:

Most people park at the cricket club next to the ground or there's on street parking around that area.

Then us the cricket club bar. They cater well for away fans.

On 08/04/2018 at 13:13, Fox92 said:

The cricket club right outside the ground is perfect. Parking and pub. I'll be parking there again.

Great. is the cricket club bar where most of the away fans go then?

On 4/10/2018 at 12:38, Shamomoa said:

Great. is the cricket club bar where most of the away fans go then?

Not sure about "most" but whenever I've been there there's been a fair few in.

And as I say, I'll be in there prior to kick off on Saturday!

Edited by Fox92