Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

For me in terms of best there would be three that stand out.

Everards Original at the birch tree in Coalville, just always an amazing pint they keep the beer very well there.

Kasteel Rouge in Delirium Cafe Brussels. This is a crazy bar with around 1000 beers I think. They have around 30 on draft offering thirds half’s pints and goblets and the average % is 8. Me and my mates were just buying rounds choosing any beer but Kasteel was mind blowing. Absolute game changer.

De Garre triple at staminee de Garre Bruges. Their house triple in this small bar is the best I have ever had. It’s very rare and the place isn’t well known but if anyone is in to beer and goes to Bruges you have to try this. Also comes served with their house cheese which is cool.

Last pint was Kozel in the National Videogame Arcade in Notts. Quite nice but a disappointing 4%.

Personally always look for Tuborg, San Miguel, Birra Moretti when I go in a pub. Heineken is my backup and Stella is my backup backup. Carlsberg Export is nice but I've only ever seen it on tap in London. Would rather drink a diet coke than Carlsberg, Carling, Fosters, Bud Light or Coors Light, mind.

Have to say, as sniffy as some people get about Wetherspoons, the one near Leicester Square was one of the best places I've been to for a variety of beers on tap.

Someone mentioned Delirium above. Like a lot of people one of the best places I've ever been to. Mind blowing.

Last pint: Bud Light for a colleagues Birthday drinks last night. 

Best pint: Saltair Brewery's Triple Chocaholic ?? 

Honourable mentions to anything Tim Taylor's, Stella, Guinness in Ireland (doesn't travel well), Estrella - by no means the best but never disappointed when I have any of the above. 

Used to drink a lot of fosters, coors, calling etc but gone off it as I've got older. I'm off to the darts tonight though so I'll probably end up paying about £6 a pint of Fosters. 

Wouldnt wash my dishes in Carlsberg. 

47 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Give Tince a break, man

Didn’t realise it was Tincy, bloody hell so sorry all always loved Carlsberg me.

In fact I love it that much that I once befriended a pint of Carlsberg that had been penetrated by a peanut without consent (only joking made this up to look cool)

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Unabomber said:

For me in terms of best there would be three that stand out.

Everards Original at the birch tree in Coalville, just always an amazing pint they keep the beer very well there.

Kasteel Rouge in Delirium Cafe Brussels. This is a crazy bar with around 1000 beers I think. They have around 30 on draft offering thirds half’s pints and goblets and the average % is 8. Me and my mates were just buying rounds choosing any beer but Kasteel was mind blowing. Absolute game changer.

De Garre triple at staminee de Garre Bruges. Their house triple in this small bar is the best I have ever had. It’s very rare and the place isn’t well known but if anyone is in to beer and goes to Bruges you have to try this. Also comes served with their house cheese which is cool.

Was going to say Kasteel Donker, best beer I had in Belgium. Also went to De Garre, it was good bonus points for getting cheese with it, but I think it had been hyped too much by my mate. Kasteel Donker was a random pick based mainly on it having a funny name and it was delicious. Second would be any ice cold cider on a hot sunny day at a music festival.

Last pint: Estrella Galicia in my local Tapas place