Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Apart from some ropey unidentifiable Portuguese lager which doesn't count due to not being in a pint glass, I enjoyed a pint of Little Creatures pale ale, a favorite of mine from Fremantle Western Australia, in a local near the office a week or two a go.  I don't drink beer at home, only wine, Gin and Whisky.

9 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I had a really nice ale at Johns place in mountsorrel last week. It had their own label on it but it was from the Langtons brewery near Market Harborough. I’m trying to source myself some, as I can’t afford to go back every time I fancy a great beer.

Just dropping it in there, no biggie.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Had a Worthington's Creamflow for the first time in The Cherry Tree at Thursday lunch time, I'm such an old man for somebody barely into their twenties :cool:

Creamflow is like that yanny laurel thing to me ... you hear creamflow and think beer and i hear creamflow and think absolute sh1te ! ...    how anyone can drink that muck is absolutely beyond me ..  muck !! ...   should all be tipped down the nearest drain and the people responsible for it should be beaten and locked up for a very long time ...     >_<

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Creamflow is like that yanny laurel thing to me ... you hear creamflow and think beer and i hear creamflow and think absolute sh1te ! ...    how anyone can drink that muck is absolutely beyond me ..  muck !! ...   should all be tipped down the nearest drain and the people responsible for it should be beaten and locked up for a very long time ...     >_<

WoW and I thought I hated spuds lol lol lol 

"Beaten and locked up" Dilly Dilly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Had this on Thursday...had to try it.

Chilli milkshake beer.

I imagine a pint of dockers piss would look and taste better :nono:

IMG_0330 (002).jpg

The only things that go together less than chilli, milkshake and beer is a centre mid partnership of King and Amartey.

Still a Peroni last October.

7 months and counting but haven’t really missed it at all. 

Went to see my daughter crowned the May Queen today in the village pub garden and a cold beer looked tempting. But my guts can’t cope with it anymore..

Just drinking a paulaner hefeweizen very nice.

also anyone who likes Belgian German American etc beers I have just found an amazing website. Beerwulf.com they sell all manner and it’s well cheap for example a la chouffe is £1.79 and if you buy 12 bottles delivery is free! Madness

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The Bowling green tends to have decent beers on tap. Love Titanic's plum porter (which they often serve in there) and they had a rhubarb cider (not usually a cider fan) the other week when we played West Ham which was the mutts nuts.

So good was the cider and the sunshine that watching that sh!t on display we left after 75mins to go and have another :beer:

12 minutes ago, Riyad_Suarez said:

The Bowling green tends to have decent beers on tap. Love Titanic's plum porter (which they often serve in there) and they had a rhubarb cider (not usually a cider fan) the other week when we played West Ham which was the mutts nuts.

So good was the cider and the sunshine that watching that sh!t on display we left after 75mins to go and have another :beer:

Who made the Rhubard cider? There is a Gin and Tonic one that’s incredible and I think they make a rhubarb one as well.

11 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Who made the Rhubard cider? There is a Gin and Tonic one that’s incredible and I think they make a rhubarb one as well.

Lilley's rhubarb cider mate. Can get it online (if it ain't out of stock)

Absolute winner this time of year. Like Um Bongo for adults, but better. 

1 minute ago, Riyad_Suarez said:

Lilley's rhubarb cider mate. Can get it online (if it ain't out of stock)

Absolute winner this time of year. Like Um Bongo for adults, but better. 

Hahah nice, the gin one was literally like pop as well but that was Snails Bank.

Going to buy a box for the World Cup.

On 19/05/2018 at 18:47, Unabomber said:

also anyone who likes Belgian German American etc beers I have just found an amazing website. Beerwulf.com they sell all manner and it’s well cheap for example a la chouffe is £1.79 and if you buy 12 bottles delivery is free! Madness

I ordered from this site and basically nothing arrived and then they advised that my beers broke so the package went back to the seller who are based in Holland. Anyway I complained (and I don’t usually complain) and this fella called Mark was being really understanding in their customer care department (this was last Friday) he advised that one of the beers was out of stock but he would replace it and he would also give me 2 extra free beers. The order arrived today from Holland and I got 14 world class beers that would be £5 each in uk beer shops for £20 inc delivery. 

God bless you Mark. How they are making money I don’t know. But guys you need to check this site out as I can now confirm it is legit.