Unabomber

Your last Pint?

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Currently enjoying some ott strong ipa at the Euston tap 

Doric Arch on the station concourse over the road also usually has a great selection.

Edited by Voll Blau
  • Like 1

My father in law has given me a bottle of Peaky Blinders which is described on the label as a black IPA. How can you have a black pale ale?

32 minutes ago, Webbo said:

My father in law has given me a bottle of Peaky Blinders which is described on the label as a black IPA. How can you have a black pale ale?

Maybe they're just 'keeping all sides happy' in these days of the easily offended.

36 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Racist

I assume this thread's for bad pints as well as good?

I foolishly had a pint of the 'guest' cider when attending a concert in Somerset on Friday night. It was called Cheddar Gorge and when it appeared, it was luminous orange. One of the worst things I ever had the misfortune of drinking. Naturally, I finished it but won't be rushing back for another one. It was £3, I really should have known better.

Edited by Max Wall

Too add, I had a Citra Milkshake by Tiny Rebel in the quaint surroundings of the Nags Head, Malvern on Saturday. Was a lovely tipple

Developing a taste for Leffe Blond. Need something to quench my thirst in this hot weather. Lovely little drop