Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

Great performance shows you what we do when he puts the right team out there, iborra and mahrez outstanding.

Everyone played on top of there game today should give us a good bit of confiedence going into next weeks cup match.

Ineacho yet again proving why he should be starting, links up well with Vardy and has a good pass on him.

Edited by whoareyaaa

A win, a good win, but we don't half make hard work of it.

Shame that we finally win and so do Everton and Burnley but we can only affect ourselves and we've done that well today!

We need to be relieved of some real deadwood this summer and it needs replacing with quality, I'm worried on both counts.

Good to put a really abysmal side to the sword after a bit of a scare.

Still think we need two new full backs, one either side in the summer - and I think Wes has just about had his time, but we're better than recent results suggest and the starting eleven today had a good balance to it.

Absolutely chuffed for Kelechi, you could tell that meant bloody loads to him.

• Like 1

About time we put someone to the sword, and we are back with a positive goal difference too. Given how rotten we were away from home last year, pleased generally with our record on the road this time.

Shame that Burnley won but at least we go into the cup match with a victory.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

A win, a good win, but we don't half make hard work of it.

Shame that we finally win and so do Everton and Burnley but we can only affect ourselves and we've done that well today!

We need to be relieved of some real deadwood this summer and it needs replacing with quality, I'm worried on both counts.

I think the biggest worry is how we replace our main creator - Mahrez. But hey, let's worry about that midweek after a loss, I'm in the mood for celebrating tonight!

I'm sure most of what we'll get on this doomfest of a forum is "West Brom are shit" - Leicester were very good. And Puel's subs were very good.

Yep - seems I was right - enjoy yourselves lads.

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

The person in the match thread who said “Fraud Puel” - suck my hairy bawbag..

There's a good few who have been made to look like mugs in the match thread, my favourite is the guy who said Puel deserved a bullet. Horrible thing to say in any situation.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

why did we drop iborra in the first place

Not sure I'll ever understand that but he's surely nailed on in there now

Even if he wasn't better at football than James (which he obviously is) from corners alone he's vital at both ends

• Like 1

Just now, Shamomoa said:

just a shame burnley won...

I can live with that they're going to win games, important thing is we get back to winning ways and build some momentum and keep in touch.

Also if arsenal lose tomorrow there another target to aim at

• Like 1