Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

Thank FUCH we won that game I would never have lived it down at work !!

iborra deserves a place in the team each week pleased for Nacho for getting his first EPL goal for us May he score a hell of a lot more Mahrez was amazing Chilwell played well but did have a few mares  Morgan looked off the pace should have got infront of Rondon to stop him scoring 

Vardy’s goal should be goal of the season but that accolade will probably go to a top four player !!

Bit of a Dodgy first half but FairPlay to the lads they picked up the pace in the second half played some great football and four very well played goals well played lads now let’s regroup and smash Chelski next week !!

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

I don't think Gray was even bad, id start him next game. Sometimes he goes missing in games but thought he was involved in a lot of good play; any other day he may have an assist.

His next assist will be his FIRST.....

• Like 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Oh I'm not blaming James, the manager picks the team, BUT we look so much more assured with Iborra in the middle, he also picks out some nice forward passes which James doesn't and he's an aerial threat. I can't really see what reason there could be to start James instead? I think that's what irks, it's not James fault that he's so limited

I know what you're saying, but whilst James hasn't been great... I really don't think he's the reason we didn't win the last three home games. The finishing we had today just simply wasn't there. That was some world class assisting and goals we saw today, last three games it was conference standard at times. 

The game still followed exactly the same format as all the others. Shit start, go behind (almost two behind). Then have to start throwing the kitchen sink at it, today the sink made them crumble. I wouldn't be shocked if we had more shots at target and on goal in some of the other games than we did today. 

I wanted Iborra in, he was great. But we should have won the last three we're all pissed about with or without him as the chances and positions were there. 

• Like 4

4 goals - 2 good, 1 great and 1 incredible!

Played decent football although I thought Simpson and Morgan were poor. Gray is really frustrating as he just doesn’t have the football intelligence, and doesn’t seem to be developing that side of his game very quickly either. 

Final word for Iborra though - classy and should keep his place next week. I’m not going to pretend that we wouldn’t have won if James/Silva were in, but I just think him and Ndidi complement eachother so much better than any other combination. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I don't think Gray was even bad, id start him next game. Sometimes he goes missing in games but thought he was involved in a lot of good play; any other day he may have an assist.

0 end product.

0 evolution.

Diabate showed him up.

• Like 2