Tuna

West Brom post match thread 4-1

West Brom were dismal so hard to learn much from the game but that XI has a much better balance.

• Like 1

we actually beat a crap side!!!!

we actually scored from a corner!!!

Nacho and Iborra scored!!!

What's going on?

:scarf:

Edited by purpleronnie

Iheanacho and Iborra should be starting. Shaky defensively but improved as the game went on. Chilwell has a dire first 10/20 minutes but then improved with the game and seemed to grow in confidence. Diabate is better than Gray

• Like 2

So posters get slated for saying James shouldn’t be in the team, Ibbora comes in for James and we win, hmmmmm!

Players applied themselves well and Puel got it right today.  Quicker transitions through the midfield at time which helped.

Ultimately, outside the top 5 or 6 teams, everyone has indifferent spells.  We executed well today even after going a goal down.

Decent results that. 

• Like 1

Told you we’d stuff em ! ...    :scarf:

Few questions answered ...   will be even better next week. 

• Like 1

Thought Vardy's goal vs Spurs would be hard to beat for goal of the season, but I think he may just have beat it himself today. Absurb finish, 

• Like 1

So much better. I might even watch MOTD tonight. Hard to pick a MOTM but I'll go for Ihenacho, a goal and an assist , same as Mahrez but he gets lots of MOTMs.

• Like 1

Just now, Bryn said:

West Brom were dismal so hard to learn much from the game but that XI has a much better balance.

With the results in the league since the Watford game, I'm just delighted we've got 3 points and a kick ass 3 points at that!

We should be soundly beating sides like this and it will give us much needed momentum into the Chelsea game and the run in.