Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 28th Apr 2018 - 3:00pm

28 Apr 2018

Sat 15:00

Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Premier League 
Selhurst Park

Full Allocation 2,909 (includes 29 Wheelchair Spaces)
Season Ticket Holder Login Required

On Sale Dates (Online at 8:30am & In Person/By Phone at 9am): 
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points 
| Monday 26 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Tuesday 27 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Wednesday 28 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Thursday 29 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Friday 30 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Tuesday 3 April 
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 4 April

Pricing:
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £20, Under 22s: £20, Students*: £20, Under 18s: £16
Adult restricted view seats are discounted by £2, severely restricted view seats are discounted by £3. 
All other age bands restricted view seats are discounted by £1, respectively £2.

*Crystal Palace offer a student rate price, any student attending must be in Full Time Education, Student IDs will be checked at the turnstile.

Supporters with a Disability Pricing:
Adult 18+: £20, Under 18: £16. 
Supporter with Disabilities will also get a FREE Companion.

Please note match tickets are non-refundable and all tickets are subject to availability

Edited by blurryface

1 hour ago, blurryface said:

28 Apr 2018

Sat 15:00

Crystal Palace v Leicester City

Premier League 
Selhurst Park

Full Allocation 2,909 (includes 29 Wheelchair Spaces)
Season Ticket Holder Login Required

On Sale Dates (Online at 8:30am & In Person/By Phone at 9am): 
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points 
| Monday 26 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Tuesday 27 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Wednesday 28 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Thursday 29 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Friday 30 March 
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Tuesday 3 April 
All Season Ticket Holders | Wednesday 4 April

Pricing:
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £20, Under 22s: £20, Students*: £20, Under 18s: £16
Adult restricted view seats are discounted by £2, severely restricted view seats are discounted by £3. 
All other age bands restricted view seats are discounted by £1, respectively £2.

*Crystal Palace offer a student rate price, any student attending must be in Full Time Education, Student IDs will be checked at the turnstile.

Supporters with a Disability Pricing:
Adult 18+: £20, Under 18: £16. 
Supporter with Disabilities will also get a FREE Companion.

Please note match tickets are non-refundable and all tickets are subject to availability

2,909 is more than we have ever received there isn't it? Or am I making that up, always thought it was like 2,700 odd.

Looking forward to this one.

On 3/13/2018 at 14:21, Lovejoy said:

Always my favourite awayer of the season.

Weird one but have you got a beard? Like a fairly long one? I see the same person regular at away games and for some reason thought it may be you.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Weird one but have you got a beard? Like a fairly long one? I see the same person regular at away games and for some reason thought it may be you.

This should be in the thread from last night. Not the romance bit obviously, but could well be the start of a beautiful friendship. lol

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Haha, sadly not, I did try for a few months earlier in the season but it was a pitiful effort lol.

On 19/03/2018 at 08:26, Foxes1 said:

Just looked on National Rail looks like you have to catch a bus between Leicester and Luton doesn't look like their are any trains. Unless you go to Euston

Correct. Engineering works that weekend. So replacement bus to luton. 

Will be heading down to Essex for the weekend I reckon and going into Liverpool st. And tubing it across.

Love palace away. I know loads feel it's a pain in the arse but I don't think you can beat an old school ground.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Correct. Engineering works that weekend. So replacement bus to luton. 

Will be heading down to Essex for the weekend I reckon and going into Liverpool st. And tubing it across.

Love palace away. I know loads feel it's a pain in the arse but I don't think you can beat an old school ground.

I agree. I prefer going to grounds like this and Watford etc. rather than Anfield and Old Trafford.

Plus the memories of THAT day at Palace two years ago will always make it a special place.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I agree. I prefer going to grounds like this and Watford etc. rather than Anfield and Old Trafford.

Plus the memories of THAT day at Palace two years ago will always make it a special place.

I'm similar, would like to be afford to do Burnley, but can't. but loved West Brom the last few years it's been special, shame to lose it, hoping Wolves replaces it in some way, would love Fulham to make it up as well. Think these places have a bit more about them, than the modern grounds, enjoy st. james's to be fair, but that's at least in the centre.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Wolves have the worst away end in the country, hopefully they move the away fans to where they should be if they make the premier league.

I've been at the side and behind the goal at Molinuex. They move away fans around more than Leeds do.

3 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Wolves have the worst away end in the country, hopefully they move the away fans to where they should be if they make the premier league.

behind the goal last time I went. But that was. That game.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

behind the goal last time I went. But that was. That game.

lol Same. I haven't been back since we lost 4-3.

I was on the side the season before.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Anyone else waiting for last block to open?!

Don't want to be stuck at the back with shit seats

I noticed this. Same old with the best block still unopened, with approximately 250 seats left in the other 2 blocks. There did seem an unusually high take up on P1 day and you'd have thought those on the scheme would have seats in the best block. But maybe they don't if it's the last block to go on sale?

Absolutely no reason for Palace not to have started selling from the opposite side here though.

Although I like Palace away, as you say you definitely don't want to be in the back seats there.

Edited by Drew Peacock

9 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Anyone know the best/cheapest way down on the train from anywhere in Leicshire or Nuneaton? Past few times I've gone down it's been a fvcking nightmare.

Train from Nuneaton a few weeks ago was £8 return. Those cheap trains have gone so maybe look at Rugby as thats a cheap route from there.

Rail replacement busses are running from Leicester due to engineering works.