Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blurryface

Crystal Palace (A) - Sat 28th Apr 2018 - 3:00pm

43 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

What's the usual boozing location for this one? Central London or near the ground? Trains are a mare so gonna do cheapo hotel in Croydon and get a travel card for the day.

I'll be getting on the beers with some Palace at London Bridge as Millwall are away. The Bunch of Grapes is a good boozer and people will also inevitably end up in the Barrowboy & Banker, there were quite a few of ours around there last year.

• Like 1

On 10/04/2018 at 11:53, oohaahmustafa said:

What's the usual boozing location for this one? Central London or near the ground? Trains are a mare so gonna do cheapo hotel in Croydon and get a travel card for the day.

Balham has 3 or 4 pubs and is linked by the train which ends up at Thornton Heath. Clapham Junction is okay too. 

9 minutes ago, maf13r said:

Does anyone travel to away games with Ausden Clark? If so do the club let you park at the ground whilst traveling?

I usually drive to away games but Palace is awful to get to :scarf:

Ausden Clark leave from the counting house don't they. So park there. Woods run the club travel now and you can park on the raw dykes road car park if you mean you're using fox travel.

Edited by Bayfox

17 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Ausden Clark leave from the counting house don't they. So park there. Woods run the club travel now and you can park on the raw dykes road car park if you mean you're using fox travel.

Yes Ausden Clark do leave from counting house that's who im traveling with, but its a pay & display car park now. Wasn't sure if the raw dykes road car park was for fox travel users only.

1 hour ago, maf13r said:

Yes Ausden Clark do leave from counting house that's who im traveling with, but its a pay & display car park now. Wasn't sure if the raw dykes road car park was for fox travel users only.

Dunno suppose you could risk it. Ever time we'e been with Ausden we just park in the pub car park and pay at the bar. But it does get busy and you need to be there early.

Guest CityFan 06

I have one ticket available for Palace away. Under 22 (18-21). £20.

Looking to meet at the ground pre-match on Thursday night. 

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Edited by CityFan 06

I still have 2 tickets for Saturday (can't go as the lad is playing in a football tournament) - 1 Adult and 1 U18 both unrestricted and at the half way line end of the Leicester support.

£47 face value - Open to offers - I've also had it confirmed by Crystal Palace Ticket Office (by email) that the U18 ticket can be upgraded on the day.

Guest CityFan 06
On 16/04/2018 at 20:19, CityFan 06 said:

I have one ticket available for Palace away. Under 22 (18-21). £20.

Looking to meet at the ground pre-match on Thursday night. 

PM me if interested. Thanks.

This is now sold.