Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

I’d still sack him. We’ve clearly played much better in the last 2 games but after so long watching his previous dross I just don’t trust him.

I think he’s mixed it up in the last 2 games purely to save his own skin. I think he’s so arrogant that he will never play the way we need to play long term. He will waste money on players like Iborra who like to keep the ball but don’t move it quick enough and can’t run.

I don’t think for one minute he will abandon his failed possession based ideals and if he doesn’t we will continue to struggle.

Ask yourself if you trust him to learn his lesson or to be humble enough to accept he was wrong. I don’t. He’s just trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Right for the first time I'm gonna say this .

Keep puel as manager.

I've seen enough last 2 games to think we will do well next season.

Some key signings we will be very strong.

Yes I admit I think I was wrong to want him gone 

So the previous 20 are irrelevant?

You must realise how silly that sounds.

Don’t be biased towards him, think about the  long term future of the club.

46 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Right for the first time I'm gonna say this .

Keep puel as manager.

I've seen enough last 2 games to think we will do well next season.

Some key signings we will be very strong.

Yes I admit I think I was wrong to want him gone 

And now?

MeHe's gotta go.. just not inspiring...but we know what will happen.. he'll spend millions in the summer bringing untested players via Rudkins incredible scouting network.... first 6-7 games we won't get a point n he'll get the bullet.. then the next manager that coms in will then blame it on it's not his chosen players so would wait for the January window n so it goes on..& on

I really don’t know whether we should keep him or not, so many questions unanswered.

It’s a shame we ain’t got another game against a Stoke or Swansea, as they are the bread and butter games, that would reveal more.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dayday said:

I really don’t know whether we should keep him or not, so many questions unanswered.

It’s a shame we ain’t got another game against a Stoke or Swansea, as they are the bread and butter games, that would reveal more.

Well, we drew threw away seven or eight of these games.

Today's game is a strange one, team was up for it, played scintillating football at times, just to be let down by a handful of incredulous errors in defense.

Oh, and Choudhury at right-back? :blink:

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, we drew threw away seven or eight of these games.

Today's game is a strange one, team was up for it, played scintillating football at times, just to be let down by a handful of incredulous errors in defense.

Oh, and Choudhury at right-back? :blink:

Hang on, you were complaining about him playing Simpson at right back after the first goal. Now you’re complaining about hamza there. Whatever he does he can’t please you can he?

Whatever the decision, the club needs to make it this week. 

We have some seriously good players. We need at least four more this year (two of them, at the very least in defence). We cannot come back to pre season without a manager or manager recently hired and cock up the transfer window. Top six is realistic aim next year with the right acquisitions. 

These last two games paper over the cracks that we cannot play against teams who respect us. If someone comes at us, we do well. It's find the antidote to the "park the bus teams" which pushes us from 9th to 6th. Oh, and the ability to see out leads.