Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

So, it's almost that time of year again. At least we're not Spurs and having to fork out a grand for a ST. Hopefully there won't be an increase, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was one.

And just like some Spurs fans there will be those justifying any increase we have, which probably totals about £200,000 overall, because "success costs money" :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

I'm going off home games, but will have to renew to retain the ability to get away tickets.

Similar. I enjoy away games much better than home games.

Presuming we will not get to see Mahrez in action next year - it shouldn't really go up. Also no European football and some big earners off the wage bill from this season, Drinkwater & Mahrez alone saving £200k per week. Then we probably won't be paying Slimani, Mendy, Musa and others wages either.

With all this considered, I don't think a rise would be fair considering the amount of money in the game and a likely reduction in our wage bill.

We really do have good value for money, I have coworkers who have STs at Arsenal, Spurs, Brighton, West Ham, Palace and even Pompey and I pay less than all of them. No complaints from me there (though I wish the trains were a bit cheaper :ph34r:).

Edited by Lovejoy

6 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm hoping plastics will not renew

They will. They can’t wait for Mahrez to leave as they don’t like that he never tracks back. 

Its also a saturday delight for me when I see them leave with 10 minutes to go and miss a goal. I hope they see it out for 1 more year just for this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyleolly said:

Have all the direct debit payments been taken for the 17/18 season?

Not yet. Deffo one going out of my bank end March (which will actually be next week now because of bank holiday). Not sure about beyond that though

On 30/03/2018 at 12:35, kyleolly said:

Have all the direct debit payments been taken for the 17/18 season?

About four or five years ago I thought all were taken so I cancelled the DD. A few days later the club sent me a letter saying I couldn't get into the ground unless I paid. Which is fair, I just thought I'd paid it all lol 

On 30/03/2018 at 12:57, smitha said:

Looking to relocate this year, has anyone had any experiences of this. Now the lad has grown up wants to move to the kop area, any idea of what the availability would be?

Yeah - I sat in the corner of SK1 until the 07/08 season. During the summer I moved across to the Kop (SK2) which is where I've remained ever since the start of the 08/09 season. 

Not sure what it's like now but having just been relegated to League One it was easy moving.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Are there any details of who won a free season ticket online anywhere?

I think I fell asleep after the fireworks, and woke up again at full-time during that shite on Saturday, so missed the half-time announcement. 

Nope I asked about it and was told the list will not appear online

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

That's so we don't spot they are all related or friends of the ticket off staff I assume.

Probably, I didn’t see the list on the screens on Saturday but apparently it was heavily weighted towards the west and family stand, sections in the south and east didn’t even have 1 winner