Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Are there any details of who won a free season ticket online anywhere?

I think I fell asleep after the fireworks, and woke up again at full-time during that shite on Saturday, so missed the half-time announcement. 

If you didn't send the chairman a birthday card with a tenner in, you're not in the draw..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Probably, I didn’t see the list on the screens on Saturday but apparently it was heavily weighted towards the west and family stand, sections in the south and east didn’t even have 1 winner 

thought there was 1 winner per stand?

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

There was, I said sections in the south and east didn’t have winners, going by comments on social media every block in the west including the Keith weller and every block in the family stand had multiple winners 

10 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

There was, I said sections in the south and east didn’t have winners, going by comments on social media every block in the west including the Keith weller and every block in the family stand had multiple winners 

From what I remember, it seemed that A and J blocks got a lot of them. Fair few in SK1 and the rest was fairly even (ish).

12 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Nope I asked about it and was told the list will not appear online

12 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Nope I asked about it and was told the list will not appear online

12 hours ago, Bayfox said:

That's so we don't spot they are all related or friends of the ticket off staff I assume.

The club being as transparent as ever.

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

there where 15 winners per stand, i think his point is the distribution was not overly even, ie multiple winners in 1 block ie SK1 none in others. i guess it was meant to be random, but they could have tried to spread it about a bit.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Not correct. P1 in the family stand only had 1 winner.

22 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Do People who are on the auto renew direct debit scheme think the final payment passed at the start of this month? 

Fairly sure mine started in June last year and was for 11 months,so pretty sure the one at the start of this month was the last.Also last year there was a month at the end where a payment wasn't taken and it all started again the month after.Would be nice for the club to tell us,though i did get a payment schedule at the begining of the season,but that's long been lost!Also on the old website you could see all you DD's....Doesn't seem to be that on the new one.

Edited by PAULCFC
amendment
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Fairly sure mine started in June last year and was for 11 months,so pretty sure the one at the start of this month was the last.Also last year there was a month at the end where a payment wasn't taken and it all started again the month after.Would be nice for the club to tell us,though i did get a payment schedule at the begining of the season,but that's long been lost!Also on the old website you could see all you DD's....Doesn't seem to be that on the new one.

Yes just checked my bank and you are correct the 11th and final payment was the at the start of this month  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2018 at 18:19, kyleolly said:

I don’t think they’ll announce the 20% price increase this week!

They won't increase it but they won't decrease either. They'll announce a freeze, which certain people will love the owners for, even though it's the absolute bare minimum that should happen anyway.

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

They won't increase it but they won't decrease either. They'll announce a freeze, which certain people will love the owners for, even though it's the absolute bare minimum that should happen anyway.

My first post but why would that be the bear minimum with the rate of inflation and also another season of PL football, probably a top half finish and great facilities?

44 minutes ago, Laar said:

My first post but why would that be the bear minimum with the rate of inflation and also another season of PL football, probably a top half finish and great facilities?

Because they are minted. The tv deal dwarfs matchday income and attendances have been on the slide all be it very slightly but they are down. Plenty of empty seats. So what is a price rise gonna do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laar said:

They make so much money from the league alone.

Also don’t be so sure on a top half finish but that’s another subject...

1 hour ago, Laar said:

great facilities?

overpriced food that you're average tramp wouldn't eat if you were giving it away, abysmally laid out toilets and basic concourses with barely anywhere to even put your drink down?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

i've heard after the Arsenal game they'll announce it. 

Which would tie in with when they announced it last year and would also be the perfect time for Direct debits for the 1st of june

18 minutes ago, Clarkielcfc said:

Normally all printed in the final programme with all the info, so I’d expect it before the arsenal game in my opinion

Yeah normally but this isn’t a normal finishing season, It was announced 6th of May last year same day as Watford at home, we still had 2 home games left after that 

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see a small increase in season ticket prices this season.

I know that a lot of fans find season ticket price increases to be incomprehensible given the TV rights deals, but football is a business nowadays.

I believe season ticket prices have been frozen for a few years now, and whilst there is no doubt an argument that the club don’t “need” the extra income, prices won’t stay frozen forever.

As others have said, inflation is affecting pricing on everything, every year, and half of the clamour for season tickets now (and the near 99% renewal rate) is based on the fact that they save you a huge amount now vs the increasing prices of individual tickets.

The gap between comparative season ticket price per game, and regular individual tickets per game, can’t keep increasing at the rate it currently is. You’ll end up with single tickets being double the price of a comparable season ticket entry.

I may be wrong, but I do see an increase coming this year.

If it does turn out that I am wrong, and prices are frozen again, I for one will feel very grateful for it.