Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Season Ticket Renewal 2018 / 19

49 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Another area where the club let themselves down. Get the season ticket prices out as early as we can. Give people more time to save/plan their money. Instead you have about 4 weeks until the first DD payment is due. 

Less than 4 weeks and no idea how much it will cost.

The auto renewal is great for ease. But when you have 4 tickets coming out your account it's not ideal for budgeting when you have no idea how much is gonna disapper next month and if they will have even sorted in time to take that payment.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Less than 4 weeks and no idea how much it will cost.

The auto renewal is great for ease. But when you have 4 tickets coming out your account it's not ideal for budgeting when you have no idea how much is gonna disapper next month and if they will have even sorted in time to take that payment.

And because they already have your DD setup, by the direct debit guarantee they only have to give you 10 days notice 

Edited by jammie82uk

They should freeze again and reduce the price of match day tickets.

If I hadn't got a ST I could not afford to go even if I could actually get tickets and pay the outrageous membership fee.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Another area where the club let themselves down. Get the season ticket prices out as early as we can. Give people more time to save/plan their money. Instead you have about 4 weeks until the first DD payment is due. 

Does it really make that much of a difference? Unless of course there is a major increase of prices and you pay for more than 1 ST.

Otherwise you should be planning for the same amount to come out 1st June or whenever they usually start direct debits. Otherwise you should know that you need to have £400 odd saved up before May to pay out in full if that's the way you pay.

Yes, would be nice for the club to release details early, but it shouldn't stop anyone from having a plan in place to pay.

59 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Does it really make that much of a difference? Unless of course there is a major increase of prices and you pay for more than 1 ST.

Otherwise you should be planning for the same amount to come out 1st June or whenever they usually start direct debits. Otherwise you should know that you need to have £400 odd saved up before May to pay out in full if that's the way you pay.

Yes, would be nice for the club to release details early, but it shouldn't stop anyone from having a plan in place to pay.

I’m comparing us to other clubs in the Premier League and we are one of the last to reveal. 

You’ve answered the question. It’s okay for one person but multiple or an increase creates a problem. 

Our club is amateurish on numerous levels when it comes to ticketing, marketing and generally fan liaison. 

Current season ticket news from clubs in the premier league for 2018/19 season 

Arsenal: prices frozen, announced January 26th

Bournemouth: not yet announced 

Brighton & Hove Albion: price increase of around 4%, announced February 5th

Burnley: prices frozen for “early bird sales” (January to March), currently not on sale, announced 19th January 

Chelsea: prices frozen, announced March 27th

Crystal Palace: prices rise depending on time brought, early bird £20 rise, phrase 2 £60 rise phase 3 £110 rise 

Everton: prices frozen, announced January 15th 

Huddersfield town: price rise of £50 announced January 5th

Leicester City: not yet announced 

Liverpool: prices frozen, announced February 20th

Manchester City: price increase of around 3%, announced 1st May

Manchester Utd: prices frozen, announced 3rd April 

Newcastle Utd: prices not publicly available, existing STH will be written to by the club with details, announced February

Southampton: not yet announced 

Stoke City: prices frozen, announced 1st March 

Swansea City: prices frozen, 1st December 2017 

Tottenham Hotspur: variable price increases due to new stadium 

Watford: price increase of around 4% (STH’s before promotion receive a discount)

West Bromwich Albion: not yet announced 

West Ham: prices frozen, announced 9th March 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

Current season ticket news from clubs in the premier league for 2018/19 season 

Arsenal: prices frozen, announced January 26th

Bournemouth: not yet announced 

Brighton & Hove Albion: price increase of around 4%, announced February 5th

Burnley: prices frozen for “early bird sales” (January to March), currently not on sale, announced 19th January 

Chelsea: prices frozen, announced March 27th

Crystal Palace: prices rise depending on time brought, early bird £20 rise, phrase 2 £60 rise phase 3 £110 rise 

Everton: prices frozen, announced January 15th 

Huddersfield town: price rise of £50 announced January 5th

Leicester City: not yet announced 

Liverpool: prices frozen, announced February 20th

Manchester City: price increase of around 3%, announced 1st May

Manchester Utd: prices frozen, announced 3rd April 

Newcastle Utd: prices not publicly available, existing STH will be written to by the club with details, announced February

Southampton: not yet announced 

Stoke City: prices frozen, announced 1st March 

Swansea City: prices frozen, 1st December 2017 

Tottenham Hotspur: variable price increases due to new stadium 

Watford: price increase of around 4% (STH’s before promotion receive a discount)

West Bromwich Albion: not yet announced 

West Ham: prices frozen, announced 9th March 

can understand Southampton and West Brom not announcing theirs. 

Surprised at Bournemouth and obviously ourselves considering our safety has been guaranteed for over a month?

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

can understand Southampton and West Brom not announcing theirs. 

Surprised at Bournemouth and obviously ourselves considering our safety has been guaranteed for over a month?

The one that surprised me the most was Swansea they confirmed it at the beginning of December last year and put the tickets on sale 

10 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m comparing us to other clubs in the Premier League and we are one of the last to reveal. 

You’ve answered the question. It’s okay for one person but multiple or an increase creates a problem. 

Our club is amateurish on numerous levels when it comes to ticketing, marketing and generally fan liaison. 

I just wonder what the reason for the delay is. Are they trying to work out something clever or are they just incapable of agreeing simple things?

I don't think we'll ever find out the answer but surely they will announce renewals this week (i.e. before the end of the season).

23 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I just wonder what the reason for the delay is. Are they trying to work out something clever or are they just incapable of agreeing simple things?

I don't think we'll ever find out the answer but surely they will announce renewals this week (i.e. before the end of the season).

Yeah we won’t find out but Man City only announced theirs 4 days ago 

On 04/05/2018 at 21:37, KrefelderFox666 said:

Knowing our ticket office, they probably just haven't remembered it's renewal time. After the end of the season, someone who works there will suddenly wake up in a cold sweat and think "shit, I know what we forgot to do..."

On 04/05/2018 at 21:37, KrefelderFox666 said:

It does seem odd. PL survival has been more or less assured for quite some time now, so there can't really be that much to consider. Surely it comes down to a discussion as to either a) freeze the prices again or b) go for an increase in price?

Can't be that difficult a decision, can it? 

They could have sorted this weeks ago. Now, even if they make a decision this week, there presumably has to be a "window" for ST to renew (or not, as the case may be), then the ballot for any not renewed etc etc.

4 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

Never noticed that before. Should it kick off again in June?

It should do, if they manage to sort out the details by then!

I just asked @lcfchelp if there was any news about renewals, and got a reply "nothing yet, sorry"

20 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

I’ve heard they currently have 4 academy players scouring CCTV of Saturdays game to identify any ST who failed to stay behind and they are revoking their season tickets 

Be quicker to work out which 800 did.

• Haha 2