Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Just tuned in and seen Albrighton cross the ball Straight at the keeper, Simpson aimlessly lump the ball to the other team and Okazaki fall over. Have I missed anything else.

Mahrez and Iborra passing to Brighton players about 100 times and Murray missed a sitter for them.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Gray is attacking and Albrighton isn't? One of the highest assisters in the league and the other being one that often does the square root of f'all.

Absolutely Gray is attacking and Albrighton is defensive. 

51 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Every defender in the world makes errors every week? Thats just not true though is it.

And its not my job to find a replacement but I'm confident we can find a better LB.

So you have no idea.

Chilwell was probably the best player for us in the first half with a measly 5.5 out of ten. At least he's running up and down the pitch and winning headers. Does Mahrez know we're playing in black not blue? He set up 4 attacks in the first half but they were all Brighton attacks giving the ball away.

poor passing everywhere though, Iborra, Vardy Albrighton...

Okazaki doesn't seem to exist today.

Maybe it's Iheanacho for Oka and the supersub scores. Think we need Diabaté on for his movement, skill and energy. Someone who can create something hopefully.

City need to score first for an easy win.

6 minutes ago, vanity said:

You cannot win consistently in the Prem playing 3 attacking players. Today we went with 3.5 with Iborra in the line-up. We are going to look like butt until Claude gets that through his stubborn pig head.

Another game in which we are playing for 1-0 yet again. When the actual Fuchs do we plan to field an attacking side? 

Replace Albrighton with Diabate or Gray at a minimum. Our manager shouldn't be handicapping us like this, his refusal to play attacking players is becoming insufferable. 

No elite teams play like we do. Teams play their best attacking players. We don't. Ridiculous.

Unless I’m wrong isn’t this the attack that won us the league? 

Iborra - On the ball he can only pass five yards and most of the time it’s sideways or backwards. I’ve only seen one defence splitting pass from him against Liverpool away for Vardy’s goal. 

What does he do off the ball? He’s too slow to make any challenges or pressure the opposition, which compromises our back four as he usually plays deeper than Ndidi. 

We now have a snail paced, sideways passing merchant (Iborra) and a center mid thats so weak the wind could blow him over (Silva).

The lack of tempo is frightening and Iborra is part of that problem. Willing to give Silva more time, but Iborra’s style of play just doesn’t work for us imo. 

Edited by foxes21

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

It isn't wonderful, but otherwise, I'm not sure what misery drugs some of you guys must be on.

It is miserable watching crap football when we have players on the bench we could win and play well with. 

1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

Iborra - On the ball he can only pass five yards and most of the time it’s sideways or backwards.

What does he do off the ball? He’s too slow to make any challenges or pressure the opposition, which compromises our back four as he usually plays deeper than Ndidi. 

We now have a snail paced, sideways passing merchant (Iborra) and a center mid thats so weak the wind could blow him over (Silva).

The lack of tempo is frightening and Iborra is part of that problem. Willing to give Silva more time, but Iborra’s style of play just doesn’t work for us imo. 

Are you suggesting it's not all Matty James fault?

• Haha 1