Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

BHA versus LCFC match thread.

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

How about blaming the players...They are the ones playing lethargic,and miss-hitting passes,or

not controlling easy on ball basics. They are the ones who can move it with commitment.

Sorry but this aint Puel,but lack of basics and ingame intention.

we have no play Maler,nobody who From midfield commands and wants the ball.

Ndidi runs around defending,he cant read an opening,Iborra is an Holding midfielder,creative

with a driving consistency he aint..so far!!  Albrighton seems the only player we have,who

can at least think in the ball,but he cant make others make the runs Like they should.

If Silva isnt eventually the future to that answer.....we are fked.

We need a play Maker,then ndidi/Iborra can be the engine room.

Nah. We played some really good football when Puel first arrived. We know what the players we have are capable of. 

A decent manager could get this team playing a lot better than this. I believe Puel wants the team to do something they're not able to, and I don't think they back him. Even if the players suited his style, I don't think it would make for good entertainment.

I just can't see us improving under him at all. Maybe a transfer window or two might help, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Good news is with have more possession 

bad news is we’ve turned into a team of crabs 

Not sure we're even having the possession today, we can't keep the ball long enough.