Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Linked Players

7 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

We need a young striker imo, I like the look of Jack Marriott at Peterborough, like Vardy in the early part of his career very raw player, but he has the right attributes and is a goalscorer, I think he can make the step up from League 1 to the Premier League, wouldn't cost that much either and wouldn't be a gamble imo.

Peterborough are notorious for asking for ridiculous amounts of money for their players. If a prem club showed an interest in Marriott I reckon they'd ask for £20m at least. 

We haven't been linked to either of these players but apparently Chelsea are having a clear out in the summer and Fabregas and Cahill are on the list. I doubt we'd be able to get Fabregas or pay the wages he'd want but id like the idea of Cahill and Maguire at the back and Fabregas and Wilf in the middle. That would be class. But yes i know would never happen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Tw@t. Least your mummy will be home soon to get your tea ready. School next week so you won't be so bored all day 

lol 

Smile at something or get yourself laid but really, do something.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Happy Fox said:

We need a young striker imo, I like the look of Jack Marriott at Peterborough, like Vardy in the early part of his career very raw player, but he has the right attributes and is a goalscorer, I think he can make the step up from League 1 to the Premier League, wouldn't cost that much either and wouldn't be a gamble imo.

I think we probably underestimate just how hard it will be to replace Vardy. He really has become a good finisher and not just a striker who can run fast.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Apparently we're interested in Ricardo Pereira from Porto. Think he's a right back, 24 years old.

Played under Puel at Nice. We're quoted as willing to offer €25m (A Bola).

Read earlier via Sky Sports News that he's ruled out of the World Cup with some injury.

Edit: Apologies, the player I'm mentioning is actually Danilo Pereira (his team-mate)..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Peterborough are notorious for asking for ridiculous amounts of money for their players. If a prem club showed an interest in Marriott I reckon they'd ask for £20m at least. 

You are right, although I think the Posh talk prices up on what’s reality, watched Marriott on Monday,him and Maddison both decent. Any bigger risk than old Musa?

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

No they don't and no they wouldn't.

Wouldn't touch Charlie Austin with a ten foot barge pole.

If we want a target man striker (And lets not forget we already have 2 on the books), i'd go for Rondon.

10 hours ago, Adam. said:

Apparently we're interested in Ricardo Pereira from Porto. Think he's a right back, 24 years old.

Played under Puel at Nice. We're quoted as willing to offer €25m (A Bola).

Can't be right, a right back?! I think you will find we will sign another CB, play him there, then realised we ****ed up and Simpson will be back in the side.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Just wondering if anyone at the club knows that we are interested in buying so many players :dunno:

Apparently not, the club had to cut costs in the HR department so outsourced recruitment to football agents. Going to be chaos!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Beechey said:

Yes

Looks like a err well a winger come right sided forward but can apparently play full back as well... Puel must be thinking 3 at the back with wing backs for next season.