Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Linked Players

23 hours ago, Lambert09 said:
'On 06/04/2018 at 19:32, Lambert09 said: For the fee involved I would probably prefer to persevere with Chillwell. Time will tell who ends up the better player. '

Hate to be the guy who brings old stuff back up, but just wondering... am I still off my head?

I said the same to a mate of mine about Chilwell when he was slagging him off last season.  Some people just can't see potential!

Nothing wrong with bringing up an old post if it helps prove your point.  You massage your own balls.....nobody else will.

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Is Edin Dzeko too ambitious/ not a necessary signing? could see him going West Ham due to location/money/manager

Think he'd be better, with him being a target-man, at a club like Cardiff or Newcastle etc - who need a big presence upfront who knows where the goal is whilst a majority of their team struggle to find the net themselves.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think he'd be better, with him being a target-man, at a club like Cardiff or Newcastle etc - who need a big presence upfront who knows where the goal is whilst a majority of their team struggle to find the net themselves.

Part of me wants more of presence upfront, we don’t seem at times to have enough physicality on the pitch.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Cardiff and Newcastle don't need Dzeko they have Gary Madine and Joselu.

lol

51 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Part of me wants more of presence upfront, we don’t seem at times to have enough physicality on the pitch.

True.

Thinking about it, amondering if Ulloa/Slimani should've been given more of an opportunity at times during the latter part of their stints at the club.

• Like 1

I know it is only the SPL, but the Hibs striker Florian Kamberi looks quite useful. Just scored a screamer against the mighty Celtic.

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/10/2018 at 21:10, Wymeswold fox said:

Dzeko would do well here. More mobile and intelligent than Ulloa and generally a better footballer than Slimani, he'd potentially be an excellent foil for Vardy.

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

No. The goal came from the opposite wing. Nothing to do with him.

whatsoever. Plus he should be higher up the pecking order than 6th.  We farmed out the wrong CB’s:ph34r:

Depends who we felt needed the game time more ......

Also,  I doubt Calgar would have learnt much English in Glasgow! 

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Depends who we felt needed the game time more ......

Also,  I doubt Calgar would have learnt much English in Glasgow! 

Well it is quite evident of late that the ‘usual’ CB pairing needs changing regardless of the language skills of any new recruits...

14 hours ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Instead of buying a ot lof players just below the top level (as we have done the last years), we should buy fewer players but at the top level...

What, like Slimani, Silva,  Musa etc?......Don't seem to work for us somehow.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blue'nWhiteFox said:

Instead of buying a ot lof players just below the top level (as we have done the last years), we should buy fewer players but at the top level...

Quite clear that model doesn’t work for our club, and it’s too high risk.

Young players with potential is the way to go, we don’t need the finished article.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I wonder if Chelsea would sell victor moses?  Doesn’t seem to be getting a look in. 

Not it sure if he’d be defensively good enough in a back 4 though :dunno:

RB still seems an area of weakness atm

I think Clyne would be a better option as a rb. Moses is only good as a wing back. Could be an option as a winger but I'd reckon he'd be on some decent wages so not sure at his age if he'd be worth it. 

Edit. Didn't realise hes only 27. Feels like hes been around forever. 

Edited by jayfox26