Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iamafox

Spider-Man PS4

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Only had a brief chance to look at it before I headed off to work today. Looks and feels great. I think I'll spend the first few hours just flinging around the city.

Mate, this will lead to a conviction as a sexual predator. Dont do it.

• Haha 3

Picked this up on Friday and played it nearly all day on Saturday and a few hours on Sunday. The game is fantastic and just so much to do, I have spent hours doing all the side quests and collectables, I have only done 2 main story missions. Looks stunning as well on my Pro and 4K TV

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It’s a really fun game to play but after playing god of war it feels like an inferior game a bit buggy in places with collision detection a bit off, and loading screens. I don’t think I appreciated the single shot no loading screens of GoW at the time but now I’m playing something else it makes me appreciate how good GoW was. 

Not to say Spider-Man isn’t a good game it really is great fun to play.

This game is a perfect way to waste an evening away. Must have spent 2 hours last night just shooting around the city collecting back packs, stopping the odd crime and taking photos of the landmarks. The actual missions have barely been touched yet! 

23 hours ago, syston_fox said:

This game is a perfect way to waste an evening away. Must have spent 2 hours last night just shooting around the city collecting back packs, stopping the odd crime and taking photos of the landmarks. The actual missions have barely been touched yet! 

I’d suggest you crack on with the main story as it unlocks more and more side missions and objectives dotted around the city. 

It is great fun and so much to do away from the main mission, really is difficult to just play for a quick 20 minutes without it turning into a couple of hours.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Got this for my birthday and Red Dead/COD haven't been touched since. What a brilliant game. Love going around doing all the collectibles. Just swinging around is really satisfying

It's the first game I've completed 100% in a long time! 

Best tip is to keep getting the collectibles as you go along as if you don't then can be a right slog afterwards swinging round one section of the city waiting for crimes to trigger if you want to platinum it. 

28 minutes ago, syston_fox said:

It's the first game I've completed 100% in a long time! 

Best tip is to keep getting the collectibles as you go along as if you don't then can be a right slog afterwards swinging round one section of the city waiting for crimes to trigger if you want to platinum it. 

Thanks

I will for sure be going for platinum. I do all the collectibles possible before progressing the story so shouldn't have too much left when I finish the story.

says I am 50% complete. Just unlocked Demon Bases

23 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Thanks

I will for sure be going for platinum. I do all the collectibles possible before progressing the story so shouldn't have too much left when I finish the story.

says I am 50% complete. Just unlocked Demon Bases

haha you dont know the half of whats coming. enjoy