Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Stadium Expansion - at last !

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Screenshot_20180422-184144_Samsung Internet.jpg

5adcce796f825_ScreenShot2018-04-22at18_57_07.thumb.png.4855123969b7c680460a216f0fb69e90.pngTop left I assume is the approach from Freeman's Common?

Top right is Filbert Way?

Not sure what's going on on the bottom. Looks almost like a fan park or station of some sort with Filbert either giving directions or doing the YMCA

• Like 1

14 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

5adcce796f825_ScreenShot2018-04-22at18_57_07.thumb.png.4855123969b7c680460a216f0fb69e90.pngTop left I assume is the approach from Freeman's Common?

Top right is Filbert Way?

Not sure what's going on on the bottom. Looks almost like a fan park or station of some sort with Filbert either giving directions or doing the YMCA

It looks like the Holiday Inn building on the right of the bottom photo.

Hope the expansion is built well after much analysis and not done 'in a rush' to please some people.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It looks like the Holiday Inn building on the right of the bottom photo.

Hope the expansion is built well after much analysis and not done 'in a rush' to please some people.

Holiday inn could soon well be ours. 

It will be interesting what plans the owners have for the stadium.

Knowing them as we do then it's hard to imagine them doing anything sub standard on a low budget. You would think they will do something top notch or not at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

FREE ROOMS FOR EVERYONE!

don't be silly! Free rooms as part of a holiday package for hardcore fans visiting from Thailand along with free flights and free match tickets. They're the ones that deserve it, after all. Been with us through thick and thin (since 2010). 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

don't be silly! Free rooms as part of a holiday package for hardcore fans visiting from Thailand along with free flights and free match tickets. They're the ones that deserve it, after all. Been with us through thick and thin (since 2010). 

You might jest, but check out the Thomas cook sport travel packages. That’s where the money is.

15 hours ago, StanSP said:

Could also be used to house our Manager(s) during their short Tenures at LCFC. Save them going to the unnecessary expense of buying a house for such a short period of time?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Could also be used to house our Manager(s) during their short Tenures at LCFC. Save them going to the unnecessary expense of buying a house for such a short period of time?

There's mobile home parking planned for the new training ground for that.

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
17 hours ago, StanSP said:

If it wasn't for the Thailand owners there would be no premier league football no premier league title and no ground expansion. When they leave and we're back playing Preston and derby I suppose you will be happy.

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

If it wasn't for the Thailand owners there would be no premier league football no premier league title and no ground expansion. When they leave and we're back playing Preston and derby I suppose you will be happy.

lol

I'm messing about. I'm not one of those that are unappreciative of our owners. 

But it really wouldn't surprise me if something like that was done. 

Guest Markyblue

Ok were good. People do have to appreciate what we have tho.i can remember when we did have it bad for many years ?

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:58, bluesbrothers said:

We could always borrow some of Sunderland's spare seats and paint the red ones blue. :ph34r:

They would be no use to us you can only sit on them for 60 minutes.

• Haha 4

It's been nearly a month since they announced this.

I would've expected to see some artists impressions or something by now. No snippets, hints or anything.

It's all gone quiet over there.

12 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It's been nearly a month since they announced this.

I would've expected to see some artists impressions or something by now. No snippets, hints or anything.

It's all gone quiet over there.

The original press release stated they're in the "initial planning" phase. This stuff takes time, lots of it.