Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Stadium Expansion - at last !

On 28/06/2018 at 14:55, Carter90 said:

no big screens. Hopefully an upgrade inbound 

Couple of weeks ago, I was have a nosie at the veiw from a new seat, the staff member with me mention they were being repositioned! Can remember the reason he gave.

When trying to organise a seat change i was told they want to do the East Stand ASAP, some problems with environmental issues relating local wildlife, a bid of a £1mill had been rejected for a nearby building and the KOP expansion was targeted for 2026.

Probably all rubbish. :dunno:

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

When trying to organise a seat change i was told they want to do the East Stand ASAP, some problems with environmental issues relating local wildlife, a bid of a £1mill had been rejected for a nearby building and the KOP expansion was targeted for 2026.

Probably all rubbish. :dunno:

Litterally no club official has mentioned kop expansion when I've spoken to them. East stand only.

As for post above yes new screens are in discussion as they accept the picture is crap and too small.

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Litterally no club official has mentioned kop expansion when I've spoken to them. East stand only.

As for post above yes new screens are in discussion as they accept the picture is crap and too small.

Well it was just some bloke who showed me my seats so probably no more reliable than the average guess on here.

The screens are a waste of time if you sit in the opposite corner to them like G1.

16 minutes ago, davieG said:

Well it was just some bloke who showed me my seats so probably no more reliable than the average guess on here.

The screens are a waste of time if you sit in the opposite corner to them like G1.

I'm in sk1 but to the left of ufs 

I can't see the one near me due to angle and the one the other end may as well be a 30 inch telly for want you can actually work out when they show a replay lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, brisfox said:

Went to a supporters meeting at the KP last monday. The club are applying for planning permission in september with work due to start in 2019

Thanks. Now I’ll be checking the planning permission database every 2 hours for the next 3 months in case they put it up early. FML. 

On 29/06/2018 at 16:48, coolhandfox said:

Couple of weeks ago, I was have a nosie at the veiw from a new seat, the staff member with me mention they were being repositioned! Can remember the reason he gave.

Am I the only one that can see the screen in that photo? 

4 hours ago, brisfox said:

Went to a supporters meeting at the KP last monday. The club are applying for planning permission in september with work due to start in 2019

What exactly are they applying for ?? Any more details ??

Cheers :thumbup:

1 hour ago, brisfox said:

They have to submit plans to the council for planning permission that covers things like transport issues for the xtra 10,000 fans, environmental impact on wildlife etc

Bulldoze all living creatures into the ground if it means I can can get 3 tickets together. 

• Haha 1

Hasn't been mentioned much in this thread, but what will happen to the land where the club has apparently purchased some building at the back of the Kop Stand and the land behind the East Stand which seems disused on non-matchdays and rumours that it'll be making way for some food outlet/s?

3 hours ago, brisfox said:

They have to submit plans to the council for planning permission that covers things like transport issues for the xtra 10,000 fans, environmental impact on wildlife etc

So, nothing about the planned actual physical structure ?

54 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

So, nothing about the planned actual physical structure ?

It'll all be in the plans submitted. The structure and what they indeed to build in conjunction with what @brisfox mentioned due to the large number of people it will affect and various legislations in place

3 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hasn't been mentioned much in this thread, but what will happen to the land where the club has apparently purchased some building at the back of the Kop Stand and the land behind the East Stand which seems disused on non-matchdays and rumours that it'll be making way for some food outlet/s?

The land behind the east stand has been purchased to allow them to extend but still have a walk way behind that stand as I understand it. But the development of the east stand will include a fans village type development in it which will include food and drink outlets yes.

From what I know I understand the fact that they are catering alcohol and food on a regular basis outside the confines of the stadium means new licences etc will also need to be applied for as well.