Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In or Out - A simple Poll

Puel In or Out?  

707 members have voted

1. 1. Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Ive gone with out. We have lost our spirit, our spark and our ambition. We are so boring and sideways. 1 shot at home is unforgivable. He just doesn't learn from his mistakes at all.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In for now, give him a summer and a season, if we are as boring and lacklustre at the end of next season, he’s not the man to take us forward, my only concern is it could be a long boring season, I’m already struggling to look forward to games.

Can't say I'm overly enamoured, but he deserves the summer. I'm incredibly frustrated by our home form, but he's got us sorted away. I just hope he realises that we need to be more aggressive at home, because he doesn't seem to be learning his lessons.

• Like 1

He deserves a summer, **** me you'd think fans like ours would appreciate what longevity under one man can accomplish. I can't be arsed just being watford chopping and changing every year without any clear direction. Chopping and changing does work, but does eventually lose its effectiveness. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can’t believe it’s even a discussion and a clear example of how shit modern football has become. We will get no one good if we keep sacking managers. 

That’s Puel’s style of football you’re talking about. Too many negative managers about nowadays.

Why should a manager keep his job when he shows intention of entertaining and therefore not showing the fans or the sport the respect they deserve?

It’s a waste of everyone’s time.

• Like 1

Someone nailed it for me in another thread.

Puel wants to play a style many of our players aren't suited for. I think ultimately he wants to be more progressive than we are, probably involving full backs who can bomb on on both sides.

As such he needs to either be given full backing to spend big in the summer to start getting his players, or we cut our losses and join the merry go round.

I'd be inclined to keep. Simply because we are at a natural point in our history to transition from our counter attacking philosophy anyway. Kante is gone, Mahrez will go, and Vardy will not be getting quicker.

As fans we have been spoiled by successive seasons of excitement and drama. I understand why some may be disillusioned with Puel on that basis, but we need to evolve as a club, and he might be the best guy if only to avoid more upheaval and uncertainty, and to give him a chance in the transfer window to get the players to match his philosophy.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 2