Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In or Out - A simple Poll

Puel In or Out?  

707 members have voted

1. 1. Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Just now, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

We had a whole midfield out with players that aren't puels and of the old regime.

I can't believe how stupid some of these fans are? 

You can't make a full judgement until he has had time to build his own side

Wrong - good managers make the most of the players they’ve got.

Considering the quality of this squad and where we were 2 years ago with a lot of these players, the quality and entertainment value of the football we’re seeing now is incomparable, in a significantly worse league as well.

Furthermore, his style of play will always be both limited and boring regardless of what players we have. Look at Man Utd, spent over half a billion on their team and yet their pedestrian possession football hasn’t won any fans or serious trophies.

• Like 3

OUT!!

Can't beleave he hasn't been sacked after the final whistle.

The guy doesn't even know how to play at our own strengths, he's had enough time now and even if they are not his type of players he should still know how to be effective.

The team we have could be amazing but we are appalling.

Just now, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

OUT!!

Can't beleave he hasn't been sacked after the final whistle.

The guy doesn't even know how to play at our own strengths, he's had enough time now and even if they are not his type of players he should still know how to be effective.

The team we have could be amazing but we are appalling.

I think we have far too many weak links in the starting XI for that.

In, because I can't see why you'd appoint someone who plays his style of football if you weren't going to give him a while to try and properly implement it.

But performances are worrying. We're just such a drab side at times.

Out asap that was garbage today = he can barely speak English has no enthusiasm and very little understanding of footy as far as I can see.

No need to expand the stadium.And kasper is welcome to go with him another cock up costing a goal second half and their first didn't look unsaveable although it was at he other end.Sorry about the shouting but some of us care .

Just now, Beechey said:

I think we have far too many weak links in the starting XI for that.

There isn't many weak links at all think about it 

Kasper - international keeper has become shit since puel arrived 

Simpson - has been outstanding for us puel arrives and he has become league 1 standard.

Maguire and Morgan. Maguires very good clumsy at times but solid.

Morgan age has caught upto him but still solid most of the time.

Chill well - I don't know why people slate him so much he's going to be very good

Mahrez- very good but consistency a issue under puel as per the rest

Cm - we are ok here I feel

Albrighton - works hard but has been much more less effective under puel.

Okazaki has been shit under puel

Ihanacho been shit uder puel

Vardy - workhorse as usual but has looked slower and less hungry for goal under puel.

See where I'm going with this puel is the problem.

Susan wheelan would be a better choice for manager 

• Like 1

CANNOT BEAT SYOKE CANNOT BEAT BOURNEMOUTH CANNOT BEAT NEWCASTLE ALL AT HOME!!! who in there right mind wouldn’t want Puel out!!! Funny thing is when we have gone behind in these games you have a feeling we ain’t gonna turn it around, we’re in the the past I would think we would end up winning!! PUEL OUT!! NOT GOOD ENOUGH 

Can see this from both sides of the fence. But I don't get a season ticket to watch boring, passive football for 90 minutes. Or do I just miss the entertaining Leicester City that may have had a bit more of a risk factor about it, but was a lot more entertaining.

Boring, boring, BORING. Puel's system does not suit our players, who at times were working on eleven different wavelengths. People may say that he has had the January transfer window to make changes but most clubs are get reluctant to do business until the summer. Does he get that opportunity? Call me mad, and trust me, our football has driven me to that point, but he needs his chance to make his system with his players, rather than the ones he has inherited. So he stays, just.

Funny how all the comments are puel out and more seem to want him to stay.

Here's my prediction keep the death of football lord puel at our club we will be getting relegated next season.

He will buy lack lustre players to suit his style of boring football.

Can see us buying 11 keepers in the summer and fielding all of them.

And at the end of the game he will say in his boring French monotone voice we were not at our best to today lets see how we are next week.

AFTER EVERY GAME HE SAYS THIS AND WE ARE ****ING WORSE.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Here's my prediction keep the death of football lord puel at our club we will be getting relegated next season.

And at the end of the game he will say in his boring French monotone voice we were not at our best to today lets see how we are next week.

His one signing thus far looks decent and has a style anything other than "lacklustre"

He invigorated attacking talents in Hazard at Lille and Ben Arfa at Nice, but then maybe we are better off listening to Adam from Leicester.

I think he deserves a transfer window.

• Like 1

Stupid Poll. Massive overreaction.   Judge him after the summer Transfer window and 15 games.  Then we can get in who?  Pardew?  Pulis? Big Sam?

Get real and calm down.  Yes,  we need to replace a few players including Wes.  

• Like 1

If we were to consider out I'd want us to identity who we want and have it agreed first. There aren't many candidates that are obvious. Perhaps the guy at Swansea. I struggle with the idea of dyche but what could he do with more  money? Or somebody unexpected.

14 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

My concern is that we can't keep sacking managers,, we need some stability, 

47 minutes ago, martyn said:

Someone nailed it for me in another thread.

Puel wants to play a style many of our players aren't suited for. I think ultimately he wants to be more progressive than we are, probably involving full backs who can bomb on on both sides.

As such he needs to either be given full backing to spend big in the summer to start getting his players, or we cut our losses and join the merry go round.

I'd be inclined to keep. Simply because we are at a natural point in our history to transition from our counter attacking philosophy anyway. Kante is gone, Mahrez will go, and Vardy will not be getting quicker.

As fans we have been spoiled by successive seasons of excitement and drama. I understand why some may be disillusioned with Puel on that basis, but we need to evolve as a club, and he might be the best guy if only to avoid more upheaval and uncertainty, and to give him a chance in the transfer window to get the players to match his philosophy.

I definitely think there's something in your first thtee paragraphs

Let him get in a proper attacking right back and see how we go next season - his approach relies on us stretching the play both sides but Simpson just can’t do it going forward 

without a credible alternative i can’t vote out  - is there one? 

I do think something isn’t right though behind the scenes .......... 

next season