Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Puel In or Out - A simple Poll

Puel In or Out?  

707 members have voted

1. 1. Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

2 minutes ago, l444ry said:

The Owners are no fools. Wouldn't be shocked if he's moved out in the summer. The players may be inherited but since the new manager bounce there's been no improvement

How has the new manager bounce worked out at West Brom and Stoke?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, martyn said:

How has the new manager bounce worked out at West Brom and Stoke?

You know very well the point I make. What's your assessment of his good start turned into the dire shows we get now?

We have players more capable than the manager realizes if he  were  to let them  play to their strengths .

If he was intelligent he would realize than and wait for his own purchases to arrive before he forced the team to play a way they struggle with.

For that reason alone he needs to go in the summer as we will only regret it once Riyad goes (more so if Jamie packs his bags too)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Out.

I think we are seeing the real Puel now since January, and it's awful. I'm bored watching us and I doubt our owners will be too impressed either. 

Our home form both in performances and results is embarrassing, unacceptable.

I did wonder why on earth Southampton dismissed him and we can see why now.

If we keep him, we'll lose Vardy in the summer and get relegated; we are another Southampton/West Brom in waiting. 

He has to be sacked at the end of the season. 

I'm reasonably sure Southampton fans are thinking 'if we still had Puell we would be safe by now'.

Not so long ago I was going to home games in full confidence on winning, nowadays I really don't know what to expect from us.

I don't want to feel like that, I don't want to sit there for 90 minutes bored out of my mind because that's what it's become lately.

This slow possession based football doesn't suit us and will never suit us, the guy has ripped apart our strengths and look what we're becoming.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Not so long ago I was going to home games in full confidence on winning, nowadays I really don't know what to expect from us.

I don't want to feel like that, I don't want to sit there for 90 minutes bored out of my mind because that's what it's become lately.

This slow possession based football doesn't suit us and will never suit us, the guy has ripped apart our strengths and look what we're becoming.

Hey pal, welcome to most of my life supporting Leicester.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

There isn't many weak links at all think about it 

Kasper - international keeper has become shit since puel arrived 

Simpson - has been outstanding for us puel arrives and he has become league 1 standard.

Maguire and Morgan. Maguires very good clumsy at times but solid.

Morgan age has caught upto him but still solid most of the time.

Chill well - I don't know why people slate him so much he's going to be very good

Mahrez- very good but consistency a issue under puel as per the rest

Cm - we are ok here I feel

Albrighton - works hard but has been much more less effective under puel.

Okazaki has been shit under puel

Ihanacho been shit uder puel

Vardy - workhorse as usual but has looked slower and less hungry for goal under puel.

See where I'm going with this puel is the problem.

Susan wheelan would be a better choice for manager 

What a load of crap.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

We have players more capable than the manager realizes if he  were  to let them  play to their strengths .

If he was intelligent he would realize than and wait for his own purchases to arrive before he forced the team to play a way they struggle with.

For that reason alone he needs to go in the summer as we will only regret it once Riyad goes (more so if Jamie packs his bags too)

Yeah let them ****ing hoof it again.

• Like 1

Lot of people forgetting how utterly horrific we were in the latter stages of Ranieri and Shakespeares reigns. We're much better now than we were in those situations. No we're not great but we are at least on par with most of the rest of the division. It's not like anyone outside of Man City, Spurs or Liverpool are playing exciting attacking football and were being left behind!

In

I have concerns but he’s had one transfer window and brought in one player. He deserves a decent chance to impose his style with his team.

There has to be a drastic improvement over the summer though else he won’t be here come Christmas.