Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Surely the spotters at LCFC should have spotted the superb display by Rushian Hepburn Murphy. Can any clever chap here get up a video of what this player is about ?

Mentioned this already in this thread before I think. But would love us to take a punt on Adama Traore. Has improved massively this last season and is finally looking like he might realise his potential from his barca days. Something like 12 Motm performances out of 20 games

• Like 1

From Aston Villa forum...."I would be massively surprised if no premier club comes in for him" ...Rhusian Hepburn Murphy. Villa fans raving about him !

Edited by Bakerl

4 hours ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Mentioned this already in this thread before I think. But would love us to take a punt on Adama Traore. Has improved massively this last season and is finally looking like he might realise his potential from his barca days. Something like 12 Motm performances out of 20 games

My god, is there a faster player about than him? Can’t believe it’s the same player. He was doggo last season.

strong as **** as well

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

My god, is there a faster player about than him? Can’t believe it’s the same player. He was doggo last season.

strong as **** as well

Imagine him down one side and Diabate down the other with Vardy in the middle. Fifa would be a fun game to play again. 

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

strong as **** as well

All I noticed is how many times that video cut clips short before Adama delivered the final ball, suggesting the final ball was recurrently shit.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Bryn said:

All I noticed is how many times that video cut clips short before Adama delivered the final ball, suggesting the final ball was recurrently shit.

5 goals, 10 assists isn't bad. Apparently came into form since Pulis arrived

10 hours ago, Bossman Blessed It said:

Imagine him down one side and Diabate down the other with Vardy in the middle. Fifa would be a fun game to play again. 

Been banging the drum for Traore for a while.

My dream team would be Traore one side, Kenedy the other, Vardy in the middle.  Not cheap. Probably a 50-55m spend there

I watched the U23 City v Villa match, and was amazed at Rhusian Hepburn Murphy. He would haves torn any defence apart. We could probably pick him up for £4 million. The Villa fans are raving about him.Would rather him playing for City than against us, for sure.

I’d be happy with the following, all of which we’ve been previously linked with:

GK: Lunin

RB: Pereira

CB: Dragovic

CB: Evans

Wing/No10: T. Hazard 

Wing/No10: Maddison

then only losing (of note) Mahrez, Hamer and Huth and anyone who’s currently out on loan, we’d be sorted imo 

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

I’d be happy with the following, all of which we’ve been previously linked with:

GK: Lunin

RB: Pereira

CB: Dragovic

CB: Evans

Wing/No10: T. Hazard 

Wing/No10: Maddison

then only losing (of note) Mahrez, Hamer and Huth and anyone who’s currently out on loan, we’d be sorted imo 

Would need another striker if shifting Slimani and Ulloa. Okazaki is on fast decline and not going to score many and that leaves us with just Vardy and Iheanacho! 

Would like a big lump no.9 to come and bully defenders for a plan B. Rondon is my pick but there are others about who may be better. 

Also would like another CM to play alongside N'didi as Iborra too slow and Silva needs to be playing further up. 

7 hours ago, Bakerl said:

I watched the U23 City v Villa match, and was amazed at Rhusian Hepburn Murphy. He would haves torn any defence apart. We could probably pick him up for £4 million. The Villa fans are raving about him.Would rather him playing for City than against us, for sure.

You are definitely him, please keep posting 

• Haha 2