Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Gibson and Evans for me are two no brainers for defence. 

I'd also make Harry Maguire our Captain next season.

Shaquiri as a playmaker replacement for Mahrez. Also think Thorgan Hazard is another player we should look at properly this close season.

Maddison, I think would be able to make the step up. I'd try and get another keeper in too. RB looks to be sorted with that lad from Porto. 

And we need another tall striker assuming that Leo and Slimani leave on a permanent basis too.

See Rondon has been mentioned. Jay Rodriguez is another striker I think could do well with us. 

Edited by Robin JD Popley

32 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

I'd also make Harry Maguire our Captain next season.

Jamie Vardy for me. Lead the line as our talisman and one of the more senior players. Also a way of tying him down long term by giving that added responsibility.

Maguire a future captain for sure but still has a lot to learn.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gazza M said:

GK - Fraser Forster (Could be available at a knock-down price.Still has plenty to offer.)

DR - Pereira

DC- Dragovic

DC- Mawson

Mid - Shaquiri

Mid - Allen

Mid - Burke

ST - Rondon

Don't understand all the love for him, he's awful.

On 13/05/2018 at 19:20, Gerard said:

We'll see how the summer goes as we might not be able offload all of Slimani, Musa, Ulloa and Okazaki so they may still be part of the squad.

I don't want any of them anywhere near the first eleven next season so they would be wasted in the squad.

Pay them off if necessary.

5 hours ago, Barwell Fox said:

Ryan Fredericks from Fulham looks a more than decent attacking right back. Would need Fulham to lose at Wembley though.

Once signed for Bristol City for 5 days but changed his mind because he wanted to live in London so they sold him to Fulham for the exact same price... 

Pereira, Telles and Brahimi would instantly fill three positions we're likely to have gaping holes in this summer. Brahimi has had a great season and he's undoubtedly hugely talented with great experience and a similar play style to Riyad. Alex Telles is a great left back for them and Pereira is due to be a pretty incredible right back.

Probably cost about 70-80m for the trio but that'd be three major positions sorted.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Pereira, Telles and Brahimi would instantly fill three positions we're likely to have gaping holes in this summer. Brahimi has had a great season and he's undoubtedly hugely talented with great experience and a similar play style to Riyad. Alex Telles is a great left back for them and Pereira is due to be a pretty incredible right back.

Probably cost about 70-80m for the trio but that'd be three major positions sorted.

Take off the money we'll get for Mahrez and we'll probably have quite a bit of money left over to spend as well, if the rumours of the budget being £50m + profits from players is true

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Take off the money we'll get for Mahrez and we'll probably have quite a bit of money left over to spend as well, if the rumours of the budget being £50m + profits from players is true

If we spend the Mahrez money and get three quality players in then I think it's the right move.

We'll never be able to get a player that can pretty much guarantee 10+ goals and 10+ assists.

5 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

If we somehow got both Porto fullbacks we'd be laughing!

according to John Percy Vydra is for sale at 8m, good back up if we sold Okazaki, Ulloa and Slimani? 

I always liked Vydra but do we need him?

I don’t think Okazaki will be sold so we’ll have Vardy, iheanacho, Okazaki and probably Barnes or a new number 10.