Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

2 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Think we tried every year for about 4 years but time we got back involved. He's about 31 so stick 4 years at £80k/week in front of him and money talks. 

He's actually only 29, I thought he was 30 or older

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sorry to inform you all that William Carvalho has signed for Real Betis.

William carvalho is crap. I want nzonzi.

i think we are done and dusted in this window cant see us signing anyone else, we started so well but again failed to get what we needed, still short a center/back, a left back and a class winger and a class midfielder. think we will struggle with what we have.

3 hours ago, bpfox said:

i think we are done and dusted in this window cant see us signing anyone else, we started so well but again failed to get what we needed, still short a center/back, a left back and a class winger and a class midfielder. think we will struggle with what we have.

We'll sign someone to replace Mahrez and maybe one other. There'll be uproar if not.

4 hours ago, bpfox said:

Self-parody is underrated.

If it wasn't our boring as sin social team i'd think this was going to be an amazing way of announcing a new signing with number 10 being someone new lol 

Edited by AjcW

13 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If it wasn't our boring as sin social team i'd think this was going to be an amazing way of announcing a new signing with number 10 being someone new lol 

1. Gerry Taggart

3. Andy King

6. Emile Heskey

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Sorry, think 10 is Gordon Banks! Would have been a nice twist!

Guest seanfox778

Would anyone take Jose Fonte as an extra CB? He's terminated his contract at his Chinese club by mutual consent and wants a Premier League return. I'd have him as a squad player for sure but doubt he would be content with that.

13 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Would anyone take Jose Fonte as an extra CB? He's terminated his contract at his Chinese club by mutual consent and wants a Premier League return. I'd have him as a squad player for sure but doubt he would be content with that.

Wes is enough for back up, his experience will be needed at points this season.