Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

Some of these suggestions are hideous.

Jack Wilshere may be the worst.

People like shaqiri who have skill but are mardy buggers with the wrong attitude and also as small as dwarves  - just no.

CB - we don't need another we should just sign Dragovic and bring through 1 or 2 of the very good looking CBs we have in the U23.

Ward-prowse - really overrated.

Drinkwater - he's shot his confidence and we shouldn't go backwards.

Rashford - whack a big offer in for him, doubt they'll accept but unsettle the big boys a little whilst moving on.

We need a big, commanding Goalkeeper, a RB and a solution to the no.10 problem.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

People like shaqiri who have skill but are mardy buggers with the wrong attitude and also as small as dwarves  - just no.

Sorry but I would quite like Shaqiri too. I think he would fill some clear gaps that we have in the team - e.g. ability to just plough his way through defenders and get into the box, accurate free kicks and corners and just generally elbowing his way in there. 

16 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Sorry but I would quite like Shaqiri too. I think he would fill some clear gaps that we have in the team - e.g. ability to just plough his way through defenders and get into the box, accurate free kicks and corners and just generally elbowing his way in there. 

Me too, lovely footballer and premier league proven 

2 hours ago, FIF said:

CB - we don't need another we should just sign Dragovic and bring through 1 or 2 of the very good looking CBs we have in the U23.

Rashford - whack a big offer in for him, doubt they'll accept but unsettle the big boys a little whilst moving on.

I cant pick any fault at all with any of this apart from the fact that i didnt write it !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FIF said:

so you criticise suggestions, which there is nothing wrong with they just look immature and not well thought out....

AND then you say bid for Rashford and "unsettle the big boys". Nice one. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Wilshere would walk into our midfield if fit and on form. Keeping him fit is easier said than done though 

Oh god...he's an absolute ****. Would hate to see him in a leicester shirt.

Hopefully were no where near him with his injury record. Don't rate him that highly either.

Kapser

Pereira  Evans  Maguire  Chilwell

Ndidi    Silva

Nice base of a team?  With Vardy up top I feel it's the three in behind we need to think about?

• Like 2

On 17.4.2018 at 12:11, ARTY_FOX said:

I honestly don't see what people see in shaqiri. 

Talent, flair, creativity, drive, passion.

Unfortunately, he's a big sulker and moaner. Spoilt brat springs to mind. Also not the brightest bulb in the room and represented by a cash-savvy brother.

Edited by MC Prussian

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Talent, flair, creativity, drive, passion.

Unfortunately, he's a big sulker and moaner. Spoilt brat springs to mind.

The second part is the problem though. He hasn't exactly set the world alight at stoke. He's alright but would be come here and improve anything? Not for me. 

• Like 1

Bored and feeling self-indulgent so please forgive my formation and for having already sold Mahrez! But as I think it currently stands, we could be -

Schmeichel

Dragovic     Morgan    Maguire

Albrighton      Iborra              N'Didi          Chilwell

Silva      

Iheanacho   Vardy

Piecing together the best of the rumours and inventing my own deals, (like taking Smalling and £20m for Maguire), we could be -

Schmeichel

Amartey     Smalling    Evans

Perreira      Iborra              N'Didi          Chilwell

Silva      

Iheanacho   Vardy

with a tidy bench that includes Mendy, Diabate, Morgan, Slim, (nobody is going to buy him on his wages, surely?), and Gray.

In my fantasy world, we've got something for Maguire, Mahrez, maybe Musa, Kaputska, James, Ulloa and King We could easily have a surplus of approximately £100m plus whatever new monies the owners see fit to throw at it, to bolster the squad / starting 11. Total guess-work, but I feel better for getting that off my chest!

• Like 1

If we sell Gray, I wouldn't mind using the proceeds to go after Hirving "Chucky" Lozano.

Chucky is a mexican international, and a raising star in the Eredivisie. He's scored 16 and assisted 12, in 27 league matches. He's got that creative flair that we lack when we try and break down an opponent with a lot of men behind the ball. He's also quick and lethal on the counter.