Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

World Snooker Championships 2018

9 hours ago, The Bear said:

Don't want to see Ronnie go out though. 

I do. Great player obviously, but I can't be doing with the fawning over him like he's some God. Probably the most talented player to pick up a cue, and he could have completely dominated the sport over the past 15 years, but doesn't have the mental strength or focus to do so, something other sportsman seem to be criticised for, but not him. It's all part of the package, talent, mental strength, focus, temperament. He isn't the complete package people make him out to be. In fact he's just a bit of a moody dick, who just happens to be good at snooker.

Also his fans in the crowd piss me off. Loud, disrespectful, rude. I don't mind cheering etc, but during play or during the end of tournament table side interviews is a big no.

On 4/15/2018 at 18:33, Manwell Pablo said:

Isn't winning the China open normally a sign your bound to get knocked out off the worlds early and in humiliating fashion lol 

Move over Kingfox, there's a new snooker don in town, and the old snooker don needs your job cleaning the snooker thread loo's. 

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Move over Kingfox, there's a new snooker don in town, and the old snooker don needs your job cleaning the snooker thread loo's. 

Your comments are getting more and more boring :yawn:

Fair play for being psychic though.

Went yesterday for the tenth year straight to see Brecel vs Walden.

Walden starting off with a century was as good as it got, from then on it became a tense battle, a lovely 45 minute frame in there too, was like watching a half of Leicester...boring.

Luca still has a lot to learn after yesterday though, so impatient at times, definitely a guy lacking confidence.

12 hours ago, kingfox said:

Your comments are getting more and more boring :yawn:

Fair play for being psychic though.

More of an observation of the China Open curse than being psychic Mr Virgo.

If I remember correctly Selby actually did do the double last year? Normal service resumed this year though.

Will be boring when Ronnie gets knocked out now.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

More of an observation of the China Open curse than being psychic Mr Virgo.

If I remember correctly Selby actually did do the double last year? Normal service resumed this year though.

Will be boring when Ronnie gets knocked out now.

Yes he did but we knew going into this year, that his overall form wasn't great and Perry was always going to be a tough opponent.

Will be more intriguing if Ronnie was to get knocked out :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Ronnie out then, good confident performance from Ali.

I guess @Manwell Pablo won't be watching the rest of the tournament now then...good, not a proper fan :thumbup:

Glad he's gone.

Be interesting to see who lifts it this year now. Can't see Higgins going the distance, so a new champion on the way.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Glad he's gone.

Be interesting to see who lifts it this year now. Can't see Higgins going the distance, so a new champion on the way.

Far more intriguing now.

Big chance for Ding, would love to see him win it. Higgins will probably come through the top half but I'm hoping for Allen or Wilson.

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Far more intriguing now.

Big chance for Ding, would love to see him win it. Higgins will probably come through the top half but I'm hoping for Allen or Wilson.

I can see Allen being the one from the top half tbh.

54 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Ronnie out then, good confident performance from Ali.

I guess @Manwell Pablo won't be watching the rest of the tournament now then...good, not a proper fan :thumbup:

lol Perhaps you could list the credentials required to be a proper snooker fan, we hear from you once a year when the world championships are on.

Personally i do struggle with snooker these days compared to years gone by I have to admit.

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol Perhaps you could list the credentials required to be a proper snooker fan, we hear from you once a year when the world championships are on.

Personally i do struggle with snooker these days compared to years gone by I have to admit.

One and only credential, someone who still enjoys watching the tournament regardless if their faves are out. I've commented when the UK and Masters have been on before :thumbup: