Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Claude Puel hints at contract extension for Wes Morgan

1 hour ago, F1_AN said:

Why is this guy never anywhere to be seen either on or off the pitch when things are going badly?  

he was walking like he didn't have a care in the world, we were under the cosh first half it was Maguire trying to talk and sort things, after Noble's stunner if was Demarai Gray trying to lift the players, our so called captain is a shit on field leader, and not worth his place in the squad

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Can he **** ***** from the medows. 

Kingy is the man for that job.

Sh*t..yeh...ok ...Morgan can direct the away team coach in on match days...I think he gets a special shiny orange coat....

Morgan's finished.

Spent a good amount of time today hands on hips or bent over looking like his back was giving him grief.

Gary Neville always talks about looking back at a game at West Brom and knowing he was finished at this level. If Wes is as honest with himself as he should be, he'll realise his equivalent was the Newcastle home game.

Leicester legend but time to drop down a level.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think we are stuck with him til his contract ends   

Let’s say he played for another team in this league. Would you want to sign him?  

As a promoted club would you look at him as someone who can come in and apply his experience to improve your defence against the next level up

i think most would answer no to both so it’s unlikely anyone  is going to sign him at premier league level. I can’t see him lowering himself to champ as I think he somehow believes he is above that

and I don’t think he will make a happy bench warmer 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Would he want to return to Forest or Notts County to end his career where it all started?

I think he will want to see he's contract out because of wages.

I would imagine he need money, due to his personal circumstances 

48 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

I think we are stuck with him til his contract ends   

Let’s say he played for another team in this league. Would you want to sign him?  

As a promoted club would you look at him as someone who can come in and apply his experience to improve your defence against the next level up

i think most would answer no to both so it’s unlikely anyone  is going to sign him at premier league level. I can’t see him lowering himself to champ as I think he somehow believes he is above that

and I don’t think he will make a happy bench warmer 

We'll he's only got a year left and we need a back up so it will be him next season.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think he will want to see he's contract out because of wages.

I would imagine he need money, due to his personal circumstances 

"Personal circumstances" as in "financial difficulties"?

This?

http://goal91.com/soccer-360/7-photos-of-wes-morgan-mistress-karla-morrell-who-leicester-star-got-pregnant-behind-fiancee-sheneen-fisher039s-back_49789.html

If so, sad to hear.

And may explain some of his performances on the pitch as of late.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

This?

http://goal91.com/soccer-360/7-photos-of-wes-morgan-mistress-karla-morrell-who-leicester-star-got-pregnant-behind-fiancee-sheneen-fisher039s-back_49789.html

if so, sad to hear.

Morgan is about to lose a lot of his wealth then....

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

This?

If so, sad to hear.

Sad why?  If ever there was a case of making your bed and having to lie in it this is it. 

1 hour ago, F1_AN said:

Sad why?  If ever there was a case of making your bed and having to lie in it this is it. 

Well, you can look at it that way.

I just find it sad that he as the team captain out of all and as such a role model ought to know better, and despite all the money he's earned, is looking at paying alimony for the next 18+ years.

Crippling.

The downside of being famous. I wouldn't want to trade places with Wes now.

I suppose the club is looking at offering him another contract out of respect for his previous services, not for his ability to compete at pro level.

Edited by MC Prussian

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Well, you can look at it that way.

I just find it sad that he as the team captain out of all and as such a role model ought to know better, and despite all the money he's earned, is looking at paying alimony for the next 18+ years.

Crippling.

The downside of being famous. I wouldn't want to trade places with Wes now.

I suppose the club is looking at offering him another contract out of respect for his previous services, not for his ability to compete at pro level.

So at LCFC you poke your pinky and get a second extension. Lovely Jubly