Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

We will probably have another new manager for the next season.

Cannot see the Pozzos sticking with Gracia unless we pick up a few points in the next 4 games which include Man U/Spurs away and in form Palace/Newcastle.

Our away form and performances have been pretty poor and dropped silly points at home in the past few weeks.

Shame as we had a good little run which is typical of us when a manager comes in and of course I am not sure its really down to the manager himself.

Edited by Super_horns

Would prefer Bristol City or Sheffield United to get promotion via the play-offs.

Think Man Utd will get closer to Man City.

Will be interesting to see if Wenger will still be there..

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Of course he will. Especially if they sneak into the champions league via the Europa league.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I so hope he is. If we sort our shite out it will give us a top six chance. Wwe fvcked up this year so fingers crossed.

26 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Hope cardiff don't come up - can't stand that twat warnock. Don't want millwall up but would find it funny as clearly the Premier League snobs wouldnt want them. 

Second place is clearly Cardiff's to lose. One point ahead of Fulham with one game in hand.

Villa or Fulham to come in third.

4 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Shame as we had a good little run which is typical of us when a manager comes in and of course I am not sure its really down to the manager himself.

Isn't "new manager bounce" a nice little euphemism for players striving to play their absolute best, when they hadn't been before?

• Like 1

Who’ll be spending the most this summer? I imagine Chelsea and the 2 Manc clubs will but I think we will be up there as well, especially if we end up selling the likes of Mahrez, Ndidi and Maguire. 

40 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Who’ll be spending the most this summer? I imagine Chelsea and the 2 Manc clubs will but I think we will be up there as well, especially if we end up selling the likes of Mahrez, Ndidi and Maguire. 

No way Ndidi or Maguire are being sold! 

Mahrez is as good as gone though!