Jump to content
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Can't stand West Ham but Felipe Anderson is great to watch. Fantastic player. 

Pity we can't compete with the likes of west ham for that type of player, oh well, we know our place now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Academy product, is Declan Rice, and his first goal is against a derby rival. Pretty decent.

I'd have him in the England team over Eric Dier any day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Pity we can't compete with the likes of west ham for that type of player, oh well, we know our place now.

 

We can’t afford to spend £35m on one player - we make roughly £30m a season.

Edited by Stadt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Pity we can't compete with the likes of west ham for that type of player, oh well, we know our place now.

 

Puel meant financially. But any excuse eh. And we are developing our own academy players. One is one the bench today. Two are on the pitch.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Puel meant financially. But any excuse eh. And we are developing our own academy players. One is one the bench today. Two are on the pitch.

I was right then.:yesyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought arsenal would be top 4 his season ahead of Chelsea with emery taking over thought they might have pushed on. Looks like Utd can take over them tomorrow if they beat spurs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I thought arsenal would be top 4 his season ahead of Chelsea with emery taking over thought they might have pushed on. Looks like Utd can take over them tomorrow if they beat spurs. 

So they won't take over them tomorrow then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The dude next to Rafa on Newcastle’s bench has the utter worst bumfluff moustache I’ve seen (well, since I was 14).

 

lol

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cardiff v Huddersfield sounds like a great game... 

 

Quote

Cardiff v Huddersfield was abysmally abysmal. Enough to make the eyes bleed and the heart stop pumping. Could be worst Prem Lge game ever

 

Quote

This game doesn’t just deserve to go last on MOTD @GaryLineker it actually deserves to go after the credits

 

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

outrageous that mo salah has now been given the same penalty 4 times in two weeks. vardy levels of pulling the official’s pants down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle vs Cardiff next weekend.. The filth desperately need a win as it’s Man City (H), Spurs (A), then Wolves (A) after that one :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see Liverpool 'slipping' up on their current lead.

Man City need to be careful in not to under-estimate Wolves, and wouldn't be surprised if the latter get something positive on Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

 

Honestly he'd be stupid to leave England, he's got the whole country shouting for him, with huge amounts of talent at his disposal and a chance to really take this team somewhere.

 

Why give it all up for one of the most hostile positions in world football? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly he'd be stupid to leave England, he's got the whole country shouting for him, with huge amounts of talent at his disposal and a chance to really take this team somewhere.

 

Why give it all up for one of the most hostile positions in world football? 

This has a whiff of Chris Coleman to Sunderland only on a much larger scale,more like why would Man U even think about employing Him?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

 

 

Why give it all up for one of the most hostile positions in world football? 

 

 

£££££££ ,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

 

Typical Man Utd arrogance...unsettle present successful manager...or media determined to do it for them!!!

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

This has a whiff of Chris Coleman to Sunderland only on a much larger scale,more like why would Man U even think about employing Him?

They have a huge issue of  fan unrest, Southgate is loved by a large amount of the country, is one way to get fans onside?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

They have a huge issue of  fan unrest, Southgate is loved by a large amount of the country, is one way to get fans onside?

Knowing their fans I think they’d be fuming to be linked with Southgate and for me this time rightly so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They have a huge issue of  fan unrest, Southgate is loved by a large amount of the country, is one way to get fans onside?

i think united, like liverpool, are in the minorty in the fact that they actually don’t care much for the england team (that may or may not be true) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Knowing their fans I think they’d be fuming to be linked with Southgate and for me this time rightly so.

That is true, they want top tier managers. Southgate hasn't ever achieved much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×