sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

30 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Can't stand West Ham but Felipe Anderson is great to watch. Fantastic player. 

Pity we can't compete with the likes of west ham for that type of player, oh well, we know our place now.

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Academy product, is Declan Rice, and his first goal is against a derby rival. Pretty decent.

I'd have him in the England team over Eric Dier any day.

3 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Pity we can't compete with the likes of west ham for that type of player, oh well, we know our place now.

We can’t afford to spend £35m on one player - we make roughly £30m a season.

Edited by Stadt

4 minutes ago, Bozman said:

Puel meant financially. But any excuse eh. And we are developing our own academy players. One is one the bench today. Two are on the pitch.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Puel meant financially. But any excuse eh. And we are developing our own academy players. One is one the bench today. Two are on the pitch.

I was right then.:yesyes:

I thought arsenal would be top 4 his season ahead of Chelsea with emery taking over thought they might have pushed on. Looks like Utd can take over them tomorrow if they beat spurs. 

33 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I thought arsenal would be top 4 his season ahead of Chelsea with emery taking over thought they might have pushed on. Looks like Utd can take over them tomorrow if they beat spurs. 

So they won't take over them tomorrow then.

The dude next to Rafa on Newcastle’s bench has the utter worst bumfluff moustache I’ve seen (well, since I was 14).

lol

Cardiff v Huddersfield sounds like a great game... 

Cardiff v Huddersfield was abysmally abysmal. Enough to make the eyes bleed and the heart stop pumping. Could be worst Prem Lge game ever

This game doesn’t just deserve to go last on MOTD @GaryLineker it actually deserves to go after the credits

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 2

outrageous that mo salah has now been given the same penalty 4 times in two weeks. vardy levels of pulling the official’s pants down. 

Newcastle vs Cardiff next weekend.. The filth desperately need a win as it’s Man City (H), Spurs (A), then Wolves (A) after that one :o

Can't see Liverpool 'slipping' up on their current lead.

Man City need to be careful in not to under-estimate Wolves, and wouldn't be surprised if the latter get something positive on Monday.

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Honestly he'd be stupid to leave England, he's got the whole country shouting for him, with huge amounts of talent at his disposal and a chance to really take this team somewhere.

Why give it all up for one of the most hostile positions in world football? 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly he'd be stupid to leave England, he's got the whole country shouting for him, with huge amounts of talent at his disposal and a chance to really take this team somewhere.

This has a whiff of Chris Coleman to Sunderland only on a much larger scale,more like why would Man U even think about employing Him?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

£££££££ ,,,

24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Typical Man Utd arrogance...unsettle present successful manager...or media determined to do it for them!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

This has a whiff of Chris Coleman to Sunderland only on a much larger scale,more like why would Man U even think about employing Him?

They have a huge issue of  fan unrest, Southgate is loved by a large amount of the country, is one way to get fans onside?

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

They have a huge issue of  fan unrest, Southgate is loved by a large amount of the country, is one way to get fans onside?

Knowing their fans I think they’d be fuming to be linked with Southgate and for me this time rightly so.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

i think united, like liverpool, are in the minorty in the fact that they actually don’t care much for the england team (that may or may not be true) 

2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Knowing their fans I think they’d be fuming to be linked with Southgate and for me this time rightly so.

That is true, they want top tier managers. Southgate hasn't ever achieved much.