Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Stirling’s bought that, just watched it again, he’s got past the defender and basically ran into his leg and gone down.

Which is basically what everyone does.

It's a penalty. Defenders gone with the wrong leg, it's a stupid challenge.

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Apparently Wolves have chopped and changed the Vichai song for them to use themselves if that is true completely disrespectful! 

We've been singing "Nuno had a dream" since last season.

Edited by The Bear

On 13/01/2019 at 14:43, Countryfox said:

Whats your thoughts on tomorrow Bear ..   

On 13/01/2019 at 15:12, The Bear said:

Can't see anything but a defeat.

You called it ! ...      

(Obviously eating all those pork scratchings gives em psychic powers ..  )

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Given how much of a talented and exciting team they have the atmosphere is embarrassing. 

It’s becoming more common amongst the big six so to speak. I don’t think I’ve ever been to one of their grounds where the atmosphere has been anything other than placid. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Given how much of a talented and exciting team they have the atmosphere is embarrassing. 

Yes it's really sad, same with Arsenal at the Emirates. With Man City back when they were in League One, they had more atmosphere than what they have today. It was a great stadium to go to, and I actually wished some success for them in the same way I hope that one day the Geordies win something of note. But success can spoil a fanbase, something I feel has already happened to our fans to some extent.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

It’s becoming more common amongst the big six so to speak. I don’t think I’ve ever been to one of their grounds where the atmosphere has been anything other than placid. 

Completely agree, I've been to a lot of the big six grounds and they're all fairly flat. Yet lower teams and older grounds have such a vibe and atmosphere of them

Has there ever been a worse referee for giving favourable decisions to big clubs than Craig Pawson? It’s no coincidence that it’s become a regular occurrence. 

Kompany made a tackle against Southampton and against Liverpool for the exact same (I know it wasn’t the same ref) tackle but didn’t get sent off in either. It’s a joke. 

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Stirling’s bought that, just watched it again, he’s got past the defender and basically ran into his leg and gone down.

Which is exactly the same thing as Vardy does. 

50 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Apparently Wolves have chopped and changed the Vichai song for them to use themselves if that is true completely disrespectful! 

If anything we are one of the last teams to have a song to this tune lol 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Bear said:

It's football without jeopardy.

Following football is about death or glory. Beat man city & Chelsea, lose to Cardiff and Newport.

Without risk, you get the sterile atmosphere of the emptyhad