Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

45 minutes ago, Bert said:

Has there ever been a worse referee for giving favourable decisions to big clubs than Craig Pawson? It’s no coincidence that it’s become a regular occurrence. 

Kompany made a tackle against Southampton and against Liverpool for the exact same (I know it wasn’t the same ref) tackle but didn’t get sent off in either. It’s a joke. 

We don’t have a very good record when he’s the ref, he has been in charge of 23 of our games and we have won 3 of them, we have picked up more yellows then the opposing team in them games and also had 3 reds cards compared to none for the opposition 

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

No worse than a yellow really. Kompany on Salah was just as bad if not worse. 

It was Red,all day long...Kompanys was the same.The ref was an idiot!!!

These type of tackles,studs showing feet up....Red!!!    Even if it's a nice guy,or a Foxes-player. Red!!!!!  

If feet and studs down,not 2 footed or no wrapping or deliberate late flick then just 2 players coming together....part of the game!!!

I personally wouldn’t sack Puel just yet but Wagner has massively overachieved with Huddersfield, their squad is still so Championship despite investment over the past two summers. I’d hardly be enamoured if we were to appoint him in June but it wouldn’t be the worst appointment we could make

De Gea is 29 this year, that time has absolutely flown by 

Edited by Stadt

6 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

We don’t have a very good record when he’s the ref, he has been in charge of 23 of our games and we have won 3 of them, we have picked up more yellows then the opposing team in them games and also had 3 reds cards compared to none for the opposition 

Didn’t know they were the stats for when he’s reffed us but can’t say I’m surprised. I’ve always thought he’s held some dislike to us. 

16 hours ago, The Bear said:

No worse than a yellow really. Kompany on Salah was just as bad if not worse. 

Well never mind ..   what goes around comes around ...   if I remember right Boly picked the ball up and threw it in the net last time you played them ...  but the goal was given ..    :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Kane maybe out for a month and no son either, when do they play Dortmund? Hopefully drop enough points to be taken over by Utd then there nice new stadium won’t have any champs league next season ?

That would be.... 

Luvvllyy jubbbllly!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Kane maybe out for a month and no son either, when do they play Dortmund? Hopefully drop enough points to be taken over by Utd then there nice new stadium won’t have any champs league next season ?

Son will be back early feb - in time to bag a hat trick against us !!

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Son will be back early feb - in time to bag a hat trick against us !!

Yeah I just seen that he will be to ? hopefully he will be slightly injured and won’t play against us as well as Ali, erikson, lamela, and any one else that is likely to score past us ?

Alexander-Arnold will be out for Liverpool's home games against Leicester and Crystal Palace.

Not sure whether it'll be good and/or amusing to see Liverpool lose their lead at the top again and finish second.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Alexander-Arnold will be out for Liverpool's home games against Leicester and Crystal Palace.

Not sure whether it'll be good and/or amusing to see Liverpool lose their lead at the top again and finish second.

They'll cope without him.

Also, they'll have a break the weekend before as they're out of the FA Cup , so they'll be fresh and raring to go.

Mind you, so will we ?

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't our win against Man City push them off the lead? And our win against Chelsea snubbed our their title hopes? If we ram Liverpool back into the pack it will be hilarious. Especially as we find breaking down the bottom six teams somehow challenging.