Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

Transferring kane and son into my fantasy football has paid off nicely i see:facepalm:

Now all you need to do is put the rest of the spurs team in then they will slowly lose the rest of their team ?

Guest seanfox778

It hasn't taken David Wagner long to find a new job. 

Edit: I think that's actually the joke but I'm not certain. Now I've confused myself.

Screenshot_20190116-195205_Reddit.jpg

Edited by seanfox778

I think Solksjaer taking over at Manure is a master stroke...   the team are already responding and I’m sure they will move in an upwards direction ...   I don’t think there is any chance of us finishing above them now.   However ..  there is a similarity in my mind of our appointment of Shakey ...  bounce up then slow drop.    The one thing he has got in his favour however is Fergie in the background giving advice ..     be interesting to see how it pans out.

18 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I think Solksjaer taking over at Manure is a master stroke...   the team are already responding and I’m sure they will move in an upwards direction ...   I don’t think there is any chance of us finishing above them now.   However ..  there is a similarity in my mind of our appointment of Shakey ...  bounce up then slow drop.    The one thing he has got in his favour however is Fergie in the background giving advice ..     be interesting to see how it pans out.

I really hope they have a drop soon. Will be amazing

45 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Mourinho did everything he could to stink up the place and get sacked. Any manager after him would've got results with the squad they have. The only chance we could have competed with  them was that the board kept Mourinho just for the lols and see the club burn. 

Edited by That_Dude