Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Nope.

Digne is pronounced more like "Dinne". The "gn" part is harder to translate into English.

Fair enough mate, just going on what I heard from a French football journalist when he signed.

Watching a Mahrez-less Man City and I'm wondering how many "meaningful" goals Mahrez has been involved in this season? Do you think it's more interesting for him to play a partial part in a title or double winning team that it would have been to be an important part of a team pushing for Europe where his input could have actually mattered?

Or does money top it all?

1 minute ago, FIF said:

Watching a Mahrez-less Man City and I'm wondering how many "meaningful" goals Mahrez has been involved in this season? Do you think it's more interesting for him to play a partial part in a title or double winning team that it would have been to be an important part of a team pushing for Europe where his input could have actually mattered?

Or does money top it all?

For him, the chance to play under Pep (said to be one of the best coaches) and challenge on basically all fronts is something hard to turn down. 

He has 2 trophies to his name in England, he could have 5 come summer. As much as I'd have loved him to stay, time was right to let him go, you never know, the novelty of winning and being bit part may become dull in a year or so

Second goal clearly offside but just typical big team bias (not cheating from the refs/linesmen they are not aware of it). That's opened the floodgates.

Good goal by Sané. Would Vardy have scored there? I don't think he'd have had the control and on present form if he had he wouldn't have had the calmness to place it.

Stadt - it's syrely time to bring Mahrez on now - the game is history. :filbert_2:

Edited by Guest

Lossl should be doing better for the Sane goal. Just seems to wait and then has pathetic attempt at diving for it, mostly away from Sane. Just come out, take the bouncing ball, clear up Sane if you have to, but the ball took ages to drop and he was far too hesitant.

Just now, The Doctor said:

Sky going to just ask some random bloke in the crowd if he's the next Huddersfield manager... ****ing incisive journalism there

About 10 years older than Seiwart as well lollol 

And turns out he’s David Wagners agent!!!

9 minutes ago, Nalis said:

So just heard someone claim Spurs need to win 'to stay in the title race'. Errr they arent in, and were never, in the title race lol They'll be fortunate to finish the season in the top 4 at this rate.

Agree,but at least for pride ,they should give Poch well earned 3rd....They are better,than the 3 teams behind them!!!

Chelsea have found themselves a manager,who won't play their expensive but good strikers...and if they let the others catch them....

Pochs management qualities would and should come into question.....!!!