sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Nice to see Southampton back in the bottom 3, after they thought they’d turned a corner. Although I’d rather Burnley go down. 

Hope Cardiff stay up. Would be a brilliant job by Warnock if he can manage it. 

I dont think we’ll be sucked into it but could get close if don’t win in the next few games. 

We will be fine, we are not going to lose every match, nor are the three teams on 24 win every one. 

I would like to see Saints go down. They were dirty cheating buggers when they played us, and I have a tenner at 5/1 on them being relegated. 

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

We will be fine, we are not going to lose every match, nor are the three teams on 24 win every one. 

I would like to see Saints go down. They were dirty cheating buggers when they played us, and I have a tenner at 5/1 on them being relegated. 

I don’t want to see Southampton go down. They are a well run family club and their fans have had to suffer for years by seeing their best players sold.

Huddersfield yes, Fulham yes then Newcastle for me. Ashley needs teaching a lesson imo

enjoyed ben hamer’s most recent attempt at being a goalkeeper 

• Haha 1

also huge shout out to that huddersfield fella calling arsenal “arsenal london” as if he’s playing an old version of pro evo 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Haha 4

That arse giy with long curly hair...hes pkayed 19 pl games having cone from league 2 in France. ... and he is improving. ... its shows that some pl plsyets can be made rather than born.

I have long thought that players comibg to the pl require strength and a good first touch (dont bring any players here without these)... the rest will come with experience

Wow, 6 points from us up to Wolves in 7th, then a 12 point gap to Arsenal! The top 6 have really pulled away this season despite a dodgy start. I seem to remember some thinking we might make 6th at one time.

17 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

That arse giy with long curly hair...hes pkayed 19 pl games having cone from league 2 in France. ... and he is improving. ... its shows that some pl plsyets can be made rather than born.

I have long thought that players comibg to the pl require strength and a good first touch (dont bring any players here without these)... the rest will come with experience

A1D5C303-6476-4F39-A7DD-7145E649CF86.jpeg.3c2a58b2c1ffd8cef2ff916f3111ec5b.jpeg

1 hour ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Wow, 6 points from us up to Wolves in 7th, then a 12 point gap to Arsenal! The top 6 have really pulled away this season despite a dodgy start. I seem to remember some thinking we might make 6th at one time.

Probably be 9 points to wolves by close of play tomorrow. 

We're way off 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

also huge shout out to that huddersfield fella calling arsenal “arsenal london” as if he’s playing an old version of pro evo 

Ruud Von Nistelroum...

:D

3 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Nice to see Southampton back in the bottom 3, after they thought they’d turned a corner. Although I’d rather Burnley go down. 

Hope Cardiff stay up. Would be a brilliant job by Warnock if he can manage it. 

I dont think we’ll be sucked into it but could get close if don’t win in the next few games. 

Why would you want Saints to go down when you have shithouse thugs like Burnley and Cardiff in the mix?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Why would you want Saints to go down when you have shithouse thugs like Burnley and Cardiff in the mix?

If Warnock keeps Cardiff up he’s done an outstanding job, they’ve done brilliantly to even keep it close.

Edited by Stadt

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

If Warnock keeps Derby up he’s done an outstanding job, they’ve done brilliantly to even keep it close.

Is there something you know that we don't...? :) 

33 minutes ago, Stadt said:

If Warnock keeps Derby up he’s done an outstanding job, they’ve done brilliantly to even keep it close.

Keeping a team not even in the division up would be manager of the year worthy, I'll definitely agree there

40 minutes ago, Stadt said:

If Warnock keeps Derby up he’s done an outstanding job, they’ve done brilliantly to even keep it close

Lampard at Cardiff must be sh++ting himself...:crylaugh:

42 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Is there something you know that we don't...? :) 

No idea where I got that from lol, I've not even read or seen anything about Derby for ages

16 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

This thread is a timely reminder that a lot of our fans are a bunch of hand-wringing, glass half-empty, panicking, twitchy-arsed flappers.

But what are you trying to say. 

13 hours ago, peach0000 said:

As bad as this is and as much as Southampton should take action against them I’m shocked that the police took action. I mean what crime could they of committed?

Inciting violence. 

What's the difference in chanting about Munich. 

As much as I hate spurs you don't hissss or shout gas. 

Some things you just don't do. I'm sure if anyone comes to the KP and disrespect Viachi plenty will get upset. 

11 minutes ago, Stadt said:

No idea where I got that from lol, I've not even read or seen anything about Derby for ages

You've let it out..!!!  Your subconscious failed you...!!

You are a rabid  Derby fan,coming on here in your foxes clothing.....!!

How could you... ohhh the pain,and I so believed in you..:huh:..:nono:

My world won't be the same....:unsure:

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Tell you summat. I’d much rather see Chris Wood is a City shirt at the mo than Kelechi Iheanacho!

Football really is a funny ol game 

I never wanted him to go...

He wasnt,the finished article,but always looked dangerous,and found the right positions....

The perfect example..of .. "Be carefull  what you wish for"...

obviously with our run of managers,players fortunes will be carried on the wave of their ideas,but this forum as always ,give little support to

players if they are not hitting "top" form every game.Patience is not this forums virtue...

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

But what are you trying to say. 

Inciting violence. 

What's the difference in chanting about Munich. 

As much as I hate spurs you don't hissss or shout gas. 

Some things you just don't do. I'm sure if anyone comes to the KP and disrespect Viachi plenty will get upset. 

There’s a big difference between racially motivated stuff, like the things done to spurs and the others mentioned. Has to be a certain level of free speech/freedom of expression surely.

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Schmeichel senior not mincing his words here 

Interesting.