Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Pre Season - any word?

2 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Would absolutely love Coventry away!

Would prefer them in the club to be honest because then at least something is riding on the game. You might even get more than three Cov fans turning up!

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apparently Leverkusen or Valencia for the home friendly. 

It's Valencia, said in this thread a while back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Notts County like Bert said is happening. 4 plus thousand Leicester there for a ore season game lol

DREAM friendly! Just been there in the home end for their play off semi, great place.

I hope we see plenty of Barnes and Hughes in the pre season. It'll be great to have them ready for the next season. And Barnes won't have had any pre season practice yet, having not gone to France with the u21s or Hong Kong.

• Like 2

On 23/05/2018 at 16:00, Walkers said:

The way we did it in 2016 was shocking admittedly. Last years was much better. Travel early if you're gonna find yourself in another continent and then come back and play games closer to home with 3 or more weeks until the start of the season

Absolutely.

I remember being at the first game the following season (Hull away) and they looked so unfit. 

On 17/05/2018 at 13:38, Merging Cultures said:

Even though I've just posted twice in this thread. I just went back to the main forum on my phone and misread this as "Pearson - any word?".

Got me excited. 

Last i heard was Pearson donned a pair of white trainers and ran up a hill in Belgium muttering something about Ostriches.....

On 24/05/2018 at 18:18, Bert said:

Notts county away is on the cards. Be absolutely buzzing if so. Ground for me to tick off as well as us taking a right good set of numbers. 

I hope so. I've never been either and always want them in FA Cup.