Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Slimani

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

My quality Sunday paper says that Rafa is after a new number 9 and is looking at Josh King ...   IF, that is correct, what’s that saying about Slim ?? ...     

That J. King is Slim's back-up :P

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

My quality Sunday paper says that Rafa is after a new number 9 and is looking at Josh King ...   IF, that is correct, what’s that saying about Slim ?? ...     

That's surprising to hear, (i won't ask what paper you read :P) i thought he did really well when he came on last week. 

58 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I doubt Newcastle will pay the wages that we are paying Slim. If they want him we should do a swap for Shelvey or Lascalles or both 

Maybe ...   or maybe they rate King more highly ...   or maybe he would be cheaper ..  or maybe ..  Slim has a really bad attitude ?!? ...   :o ...   love to know.

(Or maybe the paper is talking bolox ! ...   :)).

(And I'd love to have Shelvey ... )

7 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Maybe ...   or maybe they rate King more highly ...   or maybe he would be cheaper ..  or maybe ..  Slim has a really bad attitude ?!? ...   :o ...   love to know.

(Or maybe the paper is talking bolox ! ...   :)).

(And I'd love to have Shelvey ... )

Don't know if he is going to Newcastle, but he is almost certainly be gone from Leicester next season. 

Thought it was a given that he was not 100% fit when he got here, record fee for us and a big price tag on his head, not sure if he will put a shirt on for us again but the difference between fully fit and 95% fit is something you will struggle to make up. Probably like a few needs a decent run in the side but sadly might not get the chance. Hopefully shows better form at Newcastle to at least get his value up if we move him on.

11 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I really can't see Josh King being sold to Newcastle. I t would take good money to do that deal & Ashley isn't spending. 

On 22/04/2018 at 11:19, Col city fan said:

Sssshhhhhh don’t tell half the forum... (I suggested he might be better than most gave him credit for as soon as Bournemouth signed him)

:thumbup:

Josh King is ok. Not amazing, just ok. He’s had one good season goal scoring wise but otherwise he’s not particularly prolific. Perfect for Bournemouth but certainly not going to take us to the next level.