Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Riyad’s Destiny Bingo

Where will Riyad end up?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Where?

2. 2. How much?

On 01/05/2018 at 11:36, Leicester_Loyal said:

50m and abroad = Take the money and run.

He will always be remembered fondly by most of us, but his antics the past two seasons have lowered my respect for him.

‘Antics’... nothing compared to drinky! Mahrez been stellar considering how good he is 

• Like 1

Arsenal have been long-admirers of him, but very much doubt they'll be in for him - considering their new manager situation and the change etc that goes with it initially.

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Arsenal have been long-admirers of him, but very much doubt they'll be in for him - considering their new manager situation and the change etc that goes with it initially.

He's too good for them. 

No Option for staying?

Ive given up worrying, Ive told the Mrs for the last 3-4 windows that hes gone...and she wanders through on deadline day and says "Mahrez aint gone then... you really know fvck all about football" which is fair enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 22/05/2018 at 05:38, ozleicester said:

No Option for staying?

Ive given up worrying, Ive told the Mrs for the last 3-4 windows that hes gone...and she wanders through on deadline day and says "Mahrez aint gone then... you really know fvck all about football" which is fair enough.

Can you imagine the fury of the Algerians on the LCFC facebook page? We'd have the angry face emoji for the rest of time.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can you imagine the fury of the Algerians on the LCFC facebook page? We'd have the angry face emoji for the rest of time.

This makes keeping him even more worthwhile :)

Edited by ozleicester

• 1 month later...

Anyway, this is the IR35 I was talking about.

https://www.contractorcalculator.co.uk/what_is_ir35.aspx

Nothing to do with Public Sector. Directly aimed at IT contractors at the turn of the century and AFAICT still in effect. Should apply to professional footballers I would have thought. They fit the bill as “deemed employees”.

@mozartfox

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Anyway, this is the IR35 I was talking about.

https://www.contractorcalculator.co.uk/what_is_ir35.aspx

Nothing to do with Public Sector. Directly aimed at IT contractors at the turn of the century and AFAICT still in effect. Should apply to professional footballers I would have thought. They fit the bill as “deemed employees”.

@mozartfox

Nobody cares