Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

1 hour ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Itk’s on Villa’s forum seem to think it’s a done deal to Spurs.

Thats a shame !! He will ride the bench there..Not sure why players want to go to top six clubs, very little chance of playing.

13 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Good for you.

Oh  boy you must be mad with no X, brother 

5 hours ago, STUHILL said:

May not have great stats in goals and assists but his dribbling, first touch/control and weight of pass, look fantastic in these clips. 

I think if the price is right, sign him up! 

But that hair though. Reject him just for that 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Thats a shame !! He will ride the bench there..Not sure why players want to go to top six clubs, very little chance of playing.

He doesn’t lack confidence - he will believe he can get into their first team. They also need someone for when’s they lose Erikssen and Dele and grealish could develop into that player. 

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Grealish looks great and pretty on the ball. However that Maddison lad scores and assists and creates a huge number of chances apparently and affects the game so much more.

....and may or may not have a career changing ACL injury

2 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Imagine that choice save your childhood team and go to spuds. Or stay at your club and see them go bust.

It's a fecking good job the fate of the Foxes is not in my hands given that choice lol lol lol 

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

....and may or may not have a career changing ACL injury

If anything that should play to our advantage depending on the specific details of the injury, as we could use it as a bargaining chip to either lower the price or load up the risk onto Norwich by having a fee paid in installments based on appearances. 

4 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

The first downer on the transfer window for me. I'm delighted with Pereira and Evans so far and was hoping we'd bring in Grealish and Maddison and then if we could ship out some unwanted players we'd be good to go.

4 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

Watch those who were saying he's sh1t change their mind now Spurs are mentioned. Grealish will have a stormer under Poch next year and Puel will be lambasted for not signing him this summer lol.

• Like 3

He certainly has annoying hair and I can see why he winds people up and worries people but something about him strikes me as the kind of player who might just become very, very good indeed.  He has a certain something which would make me keen on signing him.  We'll see.  X

17 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

So many ‘yer Da’ comments on here about Grealish. Fancy hair do, slightly odd shinpads and a couple of videos of him doing balloons and he’s suddenly being compared to Dennis Wise lol 

Mate....his frickin hairdo though....come on.

(Im bald)