Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

Leicester are second favorite s to land him with Skybet, so if he doesn't go to the Spud's we got a great chance to get him. But in reality if he doesn't go to the Spud's he probably go to Everton or West Ham

51 minutes ago, KJT said:

Leicester are second favorite s to land him with Skybet, so if he doesn't go to the Spud's we got a great chance to get him. But in reality if he doesn't go to the Spud's he probably go to Everton or West Ham

Good! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

40 million being bandied about lol

If we get Grealish and Shaqiri, we'll quickly become one of the leagues most hated clubs. Only need to sign Alli then to have the most loathsome midfield in the Prem.

Fearsome and lothesome. Could be worse!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is no way he is going anywhere for 40 million quid! Least of all Tottenham, where Daniel Levy is notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Villa are desperate for money, i would imagine that any clubs interested will bide their time, until Villa come calling with their begging bowl, and he will be sold at a knockdown price..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

There is no way he is going anywhere for 40 million quid! Least of all Tottenham, where Daniel Levy is notoriously difficult to negotiate with.

Villa are desperate for money, i would imagine that any clubs interested will bide their time, until Villa come calling with their begging bowl, and he will be sold at a knockdown price..

Levy doesn't normally overpay & I don't think he'll start with Grealish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

I agree but clubs like Everton can throw money around & it just screws up the market

I don`t  think even Everton would throw 40 million quid away on Grealish, when if they bide their time and wait for Villa to send out the begging bowl they can get him at a far lower price.

Obviously the more clubs that are in for him, the better for Villa, who will be hoping for a bidding war, but that bidding war will not start or end even remotely close to 40 million in any case.

Personally i would prefer Maddison over Grealish anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smudger63 said:

I don`t  think even Everton would throw 40 million quid away on Grealish, when if they bide their time and wait for Villa to send out the begging bowl they can get him at a far lower price.

Obviously the more clubs that are in for him, the better for Villa, who will be hoping for a bidding war, but that bidding war will not start or end even remotely close to 40 million in any case.

Personally i would prefer Maddison over Grealish anyway.

Everton will need to sell before they can buy following their last midfield spending spree as their wage bill else will screw up their FFP.

13 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Levy doesn't normally overpay & I don't think he'll start with Grealish.

It's half true half a myth. He negotiates hard and squeezes every penny out of other clubs for his players yes. But he's over paid for a few himself. Sissoko being one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Everton will need to sell before they can buy following their last midfield spending spree as their wage bill else will screw up their FFP.

Everton are crying out for a No 10.

They only have about eight and only spent about £200m on them.

• Like 1