Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

If we'd want him I'll trust the club but it's hard to get passed the **** face and **** hair and general **** aura about him. Only made worse by Tim '****' Sherwood bigging him up back in the day. 

If stars appear and anybody wonders, the stars began with c.

Away from the haircuts and the apparent attitude and other wierd stuff people seem to have against him, he has plenty of talent and now a CL side has come in for him he will go to a top four/six club (for a fee lower than we would have paid). I think this thread will be relinked in 2019 to illustrate some of the comments ............

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Away from the haircuts and the apparent attitude and other wierd stuff people seem to have against him, he has plenty of talent and now a CL side has come in for him he will go to a top four/six club (for a fee lower than we would have paid). I think this thread will be relinked in 2019 to illustrate some of the comments ............

Nothing like a good old nah nah na nah nah ?

7 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Grealish is a David Speedie kind of character. You hate him when he pays for someone else, but love him when he plays for you. I'd definitely take Grealish. Would prefer Maddison though.

Disagree. David Speedie was a proper cvnt. Jack Grealish is just a cvnt. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

People getting so triggered by Grealish lol. Would be quality if we signed him.

I'd love Grealish and Maddison here and if I'm being greedy Omur as well and then I'd be ecstatic about our transfer business.

If Mahrez goes our options behind Vardy are Gray, Albrighton, Iheanacho and Diabate. I'm 50/50 on selling Gray if we get a good offer as although I think he's highly talented he just hasn't kicked on enough. We should be looking to bring in at least two behind Vardy (my choices are Grealish and Maddison) and if we rate that Omur enough or get rid of Gray then bring him in as well.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Disagree. David Speedie was a proper cvnt. Jack Grealish is just a cvnt. 

But he was our cvnt, remember at WBA and Bristol City away their fans singing "David Speedie, what a w8nker what a w8nker and him conducting them along. Did not go down well

8 minutes ago, katieakita said:

But he was our cvnt, remember at WBA and Bristol City away their fans singing "David Speedie, what a w8nker what a w8nker and him conducting them along. Did not go down well

Precisely yes. If you’re going to have a cvnt in your side it needs to be a proper one like Speedie. Grealish is just a cvnt. 

2 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

He lives up the road from me in Barnt Green, we're going to the Barnt Green Inn tonight for food and drinks... which message shall I pass on to him if he's there at his local? 

Tell him to be the best he can be and to have a blessed evening.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

Well Jack if you arrive here your task is simple. You need a hat trick of assists and a hat trick of goals every game for two seasons. But in some peoples mind even if you do manage it you will still be a cvnt.

Some of the shite on here is beyond belief. People talking like they know him lol lol lol 

2 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

He lives up the road from me in Barnt Green, we're going to the Barnt Green Inn tonight for food and drinks... which message shall I pass on to him if he's there at his local? 

As above it won't be hard for him. Better still for his own sanity tell him to steer well fecking clear.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

Tell him to sign for Chelsea.

4 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

If he’s there, that he should have gone to SpecSavers?!

20 hours ago, sylofox said:

Well Jack if you arrive here your task is simple. You need a hat trick of assists and a hat trick of goals every game for two seasons. But in some peoples mind even if you do manage it you will still be a cvnt.

Some of the shite on here is beyond belief. People talking like they know him lol lol lol 

No. He just needs to cut out the diving, get his haircut and stop wearing his socks like he’s promoting calf implants. 

2 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

No. He just needs to cut out the diving, get his haircut and stop wearing his socks like he’s promoting calf implants. 

The diving bit I get. But socks and hair ffs really. Here was me thinking this was a football forum not a fashion parade.

• Like 1