Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

Let's be honest, the lad can play football. Whether or not he goes on to be very good is still unsure but to judge him on his haircut & shin pads is ridiculous !!

Thank goodness we have real scouts looking at him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gerard said:

Utterly amazing the dislike for Grealish on here just because he got absolutely bladdered on holiday in Spain once as a teenager, inhaled some laughing gas from a balloon and has a hairstyle that's deemed unacceptable by foxestalk.

Or is there something I've missed?

Well, there's the brummy accent too...

23 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

It's because, at the time, most people on here moaning about Grealish were probably younger than ol' Steve.  The sad truth is that a lot of guys just can't idolise men younger than themselves.  They are so painfully insecure, angry and full of regret that they enjoy slating boys on anonymous football forums.  X

The sad truth is that there are some out there, so painfully confused about their feelings that they refer to 22 year old men as ‘boys’ and end each comment with a kiss. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

The sad truth is that there are some out there, so painfully confused about their feelings that they refer to 22 year old men as ‘boys’ and end each comment with a kiss. ?

Ohh its a kiss.

I thought  it was his signature!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I thought he just had the x factor! 

• Like 1

I'd have him in a heartbeat and if we got him in then that's us just about done with incomings. I'm sure we'd be a great destination for him, just up the road and he can play with his mates in Gray, Maddison and Chilwell, four reasonably local lads too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gerard said:

I'd have him in a heartbeat and if we got him in then that's us just about done with incomings. I'm sure we'd be a great destination for him, just up the road and he can play with his mates in Gray, Maddison and Chilwell, four reasonably local lads too.

I honestly can see us getting a striker or 2 if sillimani and musa leave, honestly can see atleast 3-4 more incomings yet. with or without the sale of Mahrez

On 20/06/2018 at 09:39, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I honestly can see us getting a striker or 2 if sillimani and musa leave, honestly can see atleast 3-4 more incomings yet. with or without the sale of Mahrez

Hope so, still need

A goalie?

Cover for leftback (to get them ready for Fuchs departure)

Cover at CB

Mahrez replacement

Striker

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

If we pay £40m for Grealish Rudkin would lucky to keep his life never mind his job

No one is paying £40m, Villa are pricing him on the player they think he can be not the player his is. Villa desperately need cash to avoid FFP and are in no position to play hardball.

I'd love Grealish here and I know I'm in the minority but some ITK on the Villa forum thinks Grealish to Tottenham is virtually a done deal.

On 27/06/2018 at 13:18, Gerard said:

No one is paying £40m, Villa are pricing him on the player they think he can be not the player his is. Villa desperately need cash to avoid FFP and are in no position to play hardball.

I'd love Grealish here and I know I'm in the minority but some ITK on the Villa forum thinks Grealish to Tottenham is virtually a done deal.

Hope that's true! 

Grealish and The verminous Spuds.. A perfect match up! 

• Like 1

An ITK on VIllatalk has most of them convinced he is headed to Spurs for 15 - 20M.  To the point where the "40M or pi$$ off" tone is shifting towards "he wasn't a 40M player anyway".

(Financial) reality's a bitch.

Another smart investment for Levy at that price if true.