Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

Imagine being 22 and seeing a bunch of fat, balding guys with their bellies poking out the bottom of their t-shirts insulting you and slagging off your hair.  I can only imagine the how deep the feelings of pity for those fat in the middle could have-beens would be.  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Imagine being 22 and seeing a bunch of fat, balding guys with their bellies poking out the bottom of their t-shirts insulting you and slagging off your hair.  I can only imagine the how deep the feelings of pity for those fat in the middle could have-beens would be.  X

Just remember, all these angry, impotent fat balding guys get to vote.

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Imagine being 22 earning 40/50k a week. Why the fvck would you even care. Especially when the only time the people slagging you get on that turf is an end of season pitch invasion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Speak for yourself. X

• Like 2

I personally think he is currently over rated .. yes hes technically very good but he rarely contributes to games and his stats prove that. The thing that people see is his eye catching runs with the ball but it rarely amounts to anything at all.

Edited by les-tah

25 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I personally think he is currently over rated .. yes hes technically very good but he rarely contributes to games and his stats prove that. The thing that people see is his eye catching runs with the ball but it rarely amounts to anything at all.

Never been overly impressed with Grealish on the pitch personally. The initial sums being bandied around were ridiculous.

If he can be prised away for a sensible fee, there would definitely be potential for a very young, dynamic midfield with Maddison, Wilf and Grealish involved but the key word with that is potential, it doesn't always work. Grealish always looks like he's in need of personal direction too though I'm basing that more on paper talk than anything so it might be a little unfair.

3 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Never been overly impressed with Grealish on the pitch personally. The initial sums being bandied around were ridiculous.

If he can be prised away for a sensible fee, there would definitely be potential for a very young, dynamic midfield with Maddison, Wilf and Grealish involved but the key word with that is potential, it doesn't always work. Grealish always looks like he's in need of personal direction too though I'm basing that more on paper talk than anything so it might be a little unfair.

Let him go to The Spuds and be best mates with scrotum face Alli!! 

Just now, mikey54 said:

If the Spuds are after Zaha as well, it will be a divefest- Alli, Grealish, Zaha.

Now, if they could only prise Sterling away from MC 

I hear they have spoken to Francis Lee and Jurgen Klinnsman's agents only this morning too.

13 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

If the Spuds are after Zaha as well, it will be a divefest- Alli, Grealish, Zaha.

Now, if they could only prise Sterling away from MC 

They are also signing those two brave divers that saved the Thai boys.

• Haha 1