Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Imagine being 22 and seeing a bunch of fat, balding guys with their bellies poking out the bottom of their t-shirts insulting you and slagging off your hair.  I can only imagine the how deep the feelings of pity for those fat in the middle could have-beens would be.  X

So you're showing your displeasure at the silly insults flying toward a person no one on here has met, by chucking silly insults toward people you have never met?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

They are also signing those two brave divers that saved the Thai boys.

That will have the obvious advantage that they are experienced in having a sinking feeling. Imperative quality for Spurs when they are signing a player.

4 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

New investors announced in the last 30mins with significant monies to be invested, and that they want to strengthen their team. Not sure whether that means they'll hold on to Grealish specifically or not. I suspect they'll still cash him in.

i thought it was FFP that was the problem? Hence if they got promoted they would of avoided it and probs just paid the fine like everyone else?

Edited by les-tah

39 minutes ago, les-tah said:

i thought it was FFP that was the problem? Hence if they got promoted they would of avoided it and probs just paid the fine like everyone else?

I think the problems were two fold... FFP and basically not enough cash to pay their bills.

3 hours ago, murphy said:

So you're showing your displeasure at the silly insults flying toward a person no one on here has met, by chucking silly insults toward people you have never met?

Indeed I am.  Small difference is that mine is a reaction rather than an unprovoked statement but I can appreciate the hypocrisy.  I am nothing if not painfully aware of my own failures.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Just remember, all these angry, impotent fat balding guys get to vote.

Of course.

How else do you think the Brexit clusterfvck happened?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

If they'd made this bid a few weeks ago before Villa's new investors turned up, it would have more than likely been enough to get him! 

True enough - suspect levy will pay the higher price before thurs 5pm - remember sissoko .............

• Like 2