Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 0- Soton 0 post match thread.

1 minute ago, Blue Ed said:

Mahrez was awful today. quicker he goes and we get a more traditional Leicester winger in the better

'Traditional Leicester winger'? lol

Do you mean Gabor Bori or Josh Low?

Maybe if that side was played consistently when it should have been, rather than the amount of tinkering that has gone on, they would have had more time to gel.

But that's none of my business ?☕️

Good first half and played some nice stuff but just didn't do enough to threaten them. They are a poor side and wouldnt have scored if they'd have played till midnight but we really should be beating teams like them at home. WBA, Stoke, Bournemouth, Palace, Newcastle, Swansea all taken points away from the Kp which is really really poor. Our lack of goals recently is really concerning and other than the Vardy chance, McCarthy had little to do. Looked more solid at the back with Drago and there were some good individual performances but with the attacking players we have at our club, it's a shambles we're not scoring at home to these. 

• Like 1

Same shit different week albeit SLIGHTLY improved by the fact we played a team who set up for a point.

Move the ball around well in the middle of the park and create pretty much nothing. We had a few chances but we'd have had more chance scoring from 40 yards. 

Boring boring boring. 

4 wins in 17? Here's to praying rafa gets sick of Mike Ashley by the end of the season. 

If not I'd even consider a gamble on a lesser known manager just to avoid this boring crap every week. I put off plans to watch that shit. No doubt I'll make the same mistake again.

What an exciting game that was!!

End to end!! 

Edge of your seat action!!

Nail biting!! 

..... said no one, leaving the King Power Stadium on Thursday 19th April 2018. 

Southampton hardly turned up to play any football.  They had 11 behind the ball the whole game.

I'd be more angry with the fact that Hughes has set them up like that knowing that really they need to go for the game rather than sit back and defend.

I think we tried to break them down but the way Puel has us set up we don't possess the players to break teams down the way we are attempting to as the opposition set up 11 behind the ball.  The counter doesn't work either as teams have sussed that out.

Mahrez for me, game by game, is looking like a one trick pony.  Poor from him.  World class players adjust their game but he on the other hand cannot or will not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Despite his good season, I'm convinced we can't play at home against crap sides with Vardy and no height going forward. It's too easy for teams to come and defend here as they just deal with the millions of crosses each game and we haven't got enough clever players to do anything else 

Oh well, Barnes got a Prem debut. That is good. 

Not enough intricate play in and around the box, far more shots should have been taken at the keeper.

4 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Might aswel buy couple of cans of paint and stick it on the walls and watch it dry and you will get more excitement than that.

Every fan that booed then had every right.

Owners are looking seriously pissed off haha

My paint has started to watch Leicester dry!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rogstanley said:

Only caught the last half hour but in that time we battered them and looked half decent in the process.

We battered them all first half as well, just couldn't put the final ball in, and the crosses week just slightly too high for Vardy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1