Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Royal Wedding 2018 (Harry and Meghan)

On 26/04/2018 at 11:44, Lovejoy said:

Kate Middleton > Meghan Markle

On 27/04/2018 at 03:10, Jattdogg said:

Id do them both at the same time:)

That would cause a few headlines if the press found out. Particularly if it was on the wedding day.

They'd give you a right royal roasting....in fact, that would probably be the headline.

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

That would cause a few headlines if the press found out. Particularly if it was on the wedding day.

They'd give you a right royal roasting....in fact, that would probably be the headline.

Day before, same day, day after im game for any day lol

On 03/05/2018 at 21:50, Wymeswold fox said:

No doubt there'll be protesters of some sort etc hanging around during the day.

Sounds as if Meghan's brother will be leading the protests: https://news.sky.com/story/call-if-off-harry-urges-meghan-markles-half-brother-11357842

"Meghan Markle's half-brother has urged Prince Harry to cancel his wedding, claiming it will be the "biggest mistake in royal wedding history". Tom Markle Junior, 51, also told Harry in a handwritten letter that "Meghan is obviously not the right woman for you". Not mincing his words, Mr Markle said a "tiny bit of Hollywood fame has gone to her (Meghan's) head, changing her into a jaded, shallow, conceited woman. She will "make a joke of you and the royal family heritage", he warned Harry"

image.jpeg.bd65e2d68a4ed82eacb86294bb120670.jpeg

6 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Sounds as if Meghan's brother will be leading the protests: https://news.sky.com/story/call-if-off-harry-urges-meghan-markles-half-brother-11357842

"Meghan Markle's half-brother has urged Prince Harry to cancel his wedding, claiming it will be the "biggest mistake in royal wedding history". Tom Markle Junior, 51, also told Harry in a handwritten letter that "Meghan is obviously not the right woman for you". Not mincing his words, Mr Markle said a "tiny bit of Hollywood fame has gone to her (Meghan's) head, changing her into a jaded, shallow, conceited woman. She will "make a joke of you and the royal family heritage", he warned Harry"

image.jpeg.bd65e2d68a4ed82eacb86294bb120670.jpeg

Hard to work out why this guy didn't get an invite eh. lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

There wedding is going to be shit compared to mine

Are you getting married again, Doc? I thought you were already married? Or maybe it's a new recruit to the harem?

Does Sikhism allow polygamy, like Islam? It certainly should. I can't imagine a man of your calibre being satisfied by one wife, even if you are too lazy to read long posts.

I've just learned 2 new words: "polygyny" is a stud marrying several women, and "polyandry" is a floozy marrying several hen-pecked blokes. I suppose pollygamy involves marrying several parrots.

My wedding was really good, too. Shame the marriage didn't live up to it. Still have some good photos, though. 

On 05/05/2018 at 09:34, Dr The Singh said:

There wedding is going to be shit compared to mine

Tbf most Christian weddings are shit compared to Sikh ones. 

As far as I can tell, Sikh weddings are basically just invite everyone you know and order enough beer to kill all in attendance twice over. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

As far as I can tell, Sikh weddings are basically just invite everyone you know and order enough beer to kill all in attendance twice over. 

Majority are, some peeps are more religious and they are dry as grannies vagina

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You forget about the Peng music and dancing after the consumption

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Majority are, some peeps are more religious and they are dry as grannies vagina

If anyone would know it would be you Dr 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

What a poisoned mess this has turned out to be , poor Megan is related to a bunch of vampire cash sucking chavs 

her dad unfortunately took the bait and paps cash , now he won’t walk her down the aisle 

the whole thing is a mess , the royal family is poisoned , harry should know more than anyone as it basically killed his tortured mother , and it seems to be killing his chance of happiness 

he should have got married in Las Vegas and had no Pomp , now he has a distraught wife-to-be and the Daily Mail seeking blood .... 

this marriage is over before it’s begun , so sad ?

Think her Father should attend, no matter how awkward things have got now.

Would show that he's willing to attend something that every Father would wish for, putting differences to one side for a landmark event in life.